Continue

At the Ark~

Tyki walked through the halls until he saw a maid.

"Maid."

"Yes, Tyki-sama?"

"Clean him up and put him into the room next to mine" replied Tyki as he reluctantly handed his injured bundle over.

The maid took the bundle and down the hall.

Tyki went back to going to the Earl's study. He knew this was not going to go well at all. He was so deep in thought that he almost ran into the Earl.

"Sorry, Earl." Tyki said as he went through the Earl.

"Ah, Tyki, what has you so troubled. You have succeeded in your mission right?" The Earl replied as he turned around to watch as Tyki seemed to squirm.

"A-Ah, Earl, it......was a success, but the objective was, in worse condition than we suspected." Tyki replied with his hat over his eyes as he didn't want to see the Earl's reaction.

And the earl didn't disappoint as he frowned in anger.

"And, how" the Earl replied with bearly their restrained fury and ice cold words, "much is worse."

Tyki was saved from answering by the same maid that held the boy came to them.

"Tyki-sama, Earl-sama, the guest is cleaned and dressed in the room assigned. But it appears he has been tortured for years and some damage from a exorcist weapon. He is going to have a hard time with his Noah awakening upon him within the hour."

The Earl said nothing, but left to the white city. And minuets later explosions were heard, along with shouts and shrikes of fury.

Everyone was surprised to here it, but none dared to go near.

The remaining Noah moved to the dinning room.

"Bad news?" Asked Road. They all cringed as another explosion rang out.

"No, really" Tyki sassed back.

It was not a new thing to the family but it rarely happened. But it was better than the silence that happened.

A few minuets went by without another sound. It was uncomfortable.

The doors opened to reveal the Earl in tip top shape as usual, if not slightly angry.

"Well, dear family, it seams we have been to lenient in our such and destruction of the innocence. As such I will have more akuma surveying and more missions for you as well." After saying that he went back out the doors, leaving them all in a bit of shock, and them glancing at each other unsurely.

As he left them the Earl went to see the new Noah through his transformation safely as the boy could in his current condition.