~5~

"You think you can come here and play with my feelings like it meant shit?!"

"I won't what is it....."

"well, the boss might be really made at me for saying this but I need to..." his eyebrows frowned

"do you think he'll let me be a part of the group..?" I could see his lips lifting up to a smile, but then he realized I was serious, his smile dropped immediately.

"wait, your serious..?" I nodded, my head ground low

"rhiee, this is not for you..it's too dangerous"

"no I can do this please.....you can't just do everything and let me stay at home all day..." I wanted to do this, I have to do this, it needs to be done fast. He signed, his fingers rubbing his temple.

"you need to tell the boss...I can't say anything about this...." what? please not him, I can't stand him anymore.

"please not him, anyone but him..." I pleaded.

"am sorry rhiee, am not in charge here, boss is...why don't you go and talk to him..." is he serious? talk with that guy..? after what happened? no!

flashback.....

"fuck it" my lips met his as I moved a little closer to him, I could feel a smirk forming on his lips, he wasn't wearing a shirt as I removed it to treat his injury, all his black tattoos were visible on his chest, damn. He wrapped his large arms around my waist, pulling me closer as he bit my lip.

Author POV
It was too confusing for both of them to realize what was going on, it all happened to quick, the kiss lead to loud wet kisses, neck kisses, his hair was getting wet suck to his forehead, the room temperature not helping them.

"rhiee..." he breathed out, pulling away as their lips escaped its touch. He gently pulled back, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear, looking at her.

"i can't do this..." he whispered, enough for her to hear, escaping her, getting up leaving the room. Did that just happen? He left just like that? Without saying anything?

End of flashback.....

"fine..." I have to go and talk to him, I need to it doesn't look like I have a choice in this.

I walked out of taehyungs room and headed towards his office, on my way there I could see a figure coming out the room, tall, really handsome, his eyes landed on mine, no facial expression interesting. Black hair a hint of blonde strips at the bottoms. Who is he? he must be a member of the group too, but who....? he eyes strong as ice, dark nothing to give away, he walked past me like I was invisible. I can see clearly he probably doesn't like me.

I slowly made my way towards the door, knocking on the door

"come in..." i can tell he's in a bad mood, his voice is lazy, unbothered. I really don't want to talk to him after last night, but I have to do I turned the knob and opened his door.

Am not gonna lie the view that am seeing right now is breathtaking. I walked towards him, taking small steps, his fingers fiddled with a pen, trying to think of something placing his head on his palm, his eyes focused on the paperwork, not knowing am here. His hair placed nicely on his forehead. He wore a black jacket with what seems like leather tight jeans.

"why are you in my office...?" his lips moved, his eyes still glued to the paper, not looking at me at all.

"I need to tell you something..."

"no am busy-"

"just give me five minutes to talk..." he looked up at me, he looks pissed.

"two minutes only"  I make my way towards the chair, sitting down as he placed his pen down, lifting his head up.

"what is it...?"

"well...I want you to think about this before giving me an answer." Why am I so scared, his stares are too strong

"I want to join the group"

"no, you can leave now" he lifted his pen, but am not done yet.

"why not? am doing absolutely nothing here, why not do something"

"do you think this is a joke? all fun and games? no this is reality....it's too dangerous, plus we don't need anymore people".

"why, do you care about me? you were going to kill me anyway so what's the point if I die now...." his hand made contact with the table, making a loud noise.

"I said no, and no I don't give a fuck if you die or live, like I said I don't need anymore people we have enough"

"boss" the door opened letting a figure in, he walked to the other chair and took a seat.

"hello rhiee" he smiled at me, waving his hands at me, he seems like a nice genuine person.

"hello"

"I don't think we've met...my name is Hoseok" I smiled at him

"nice to meet you.."

"what the fuck is this a dating show, you can leave now" the boss spoke

"am not moving until you agree on this..." courage and confidence building up in me. The look he gave me was horrible, his eyes turned dark, emotionless what the hell.

"what's going on.." Hoseok looked over at the boss.

"I want to join the group..." I answered for him.

"really? what's so bad about that.....if your up for a challenge.?"

"challenge..?"

"yeah, you have to go through different courses of training to actually become one of us"

"who the fuck said that hoseok?" Hoseok looked over at the boss

"that's what we always do boss, what would we lose maybe a great opportunity for a person like rhiee"

"your really not going to let this go are you?" I shook my head, wanting to do this.

"fine, but there are conditions....first successfully complete all training with your different teachers"

"teachers...?" what now?

"Yes....Hoseok will be your weapon teacher as he is our sniper, jimin will help you with boxing, Namjoon will help you with any hacking skills you will need. Pass all these tests then you can join"

"one more condition.....if I see any type of bruise or cut, your out"

To be continued....