Chapter 5

Third Person

Never in Lisa's life she had risen her voice to somebody that's close to her, she wasn't the type of person who easily gets mad, she actually takes her time to understand and analyze things herself. She had never scolded anybody, even her employees. Especially Rosé.

But she couldn't quite point out why she was really irritated by her presence right now.

She had never once called her out on things.

Rosé didn't have energy today, she was looking at the camera like a dead person and her expressions were most likely to be forced, she was slouching and it made Lisa more irritated.

"What the hell is wrong with you Rosé?" She spat as frustration shot up through her system. Rosé seems to be a little off today, she looks like she's been in deep shit but Lisa wasn't buying that right now.

Dahyun looks confused as she observes. Lisa never called somebody out, especially her own girlfriend, now she was sure something's wrong.

"Sorry. Uh. I'm just— tired I guess." Rosé frowned, it seems like the person she was talking to right now was not the Lisa she used to know, she was aware that her girlfriend is professional when it comes to these things but today's a bit different. She doesn't understand why.

"Tired?" Lisa scoffed. "Aren't we all? Come on you're not the only one who's probably sick of this shit Rosé, we are all fucking tired but we need to finish this." Anger was slowly taking over her.

Jisoo on the other side was thinking whether she should calm Lisa down or just watch them argue but the first one would probably be a bad idea because she thought if she interferes it'll just worsen things up and they might end up in a confrontation which is the last thing she ever wanted right now. So she stood there still.

"I never said I'm sick of this Lisa." Rosé was starting to get irritated with Lisa's behavior, she doesn't understand why Lisa's being like this. It's impossible if she's being like this because she's on her period, they both know Lisa has a dick. "I said I'm probably tired." Rosé sighed.

"Sick or tired. They're both the same."

Everyone in the tent could feel the thick tension that's filling the air. It was awkward since they're used to the couple being sweet and clingy to each other, now it's as if they wanted to rip each other's throat out.

What the hell is happening? Dahyun was furrowing her eyebrows so much that Jisoo was afraid that it'll both actually meet and combine with each other so she walked towards the younger girl.

"This is new." Jisoo started and the latter's eyes shot up to her.

"Yeah, hell they usually shove their tongues up on each other's throat but today's different. Did they fought last night?" Dahyun asked.

Jisoo just shrugged as she watched Rosé taking a deep breath before glaring at her girlfriend.

"Why are you being like this?" Rosé crossed her arms and her left eyebrow raised.

"This is not good, they're both pissed right now." Jisoo muttered underneath her breath. "Eottoke?" She added.

"Let's wait." Dahyun said, never leaving her eyes off the couple.