Chapter 1:Meeting Alpha Malcolm

This book solely belongs to @husna_khalifa95 and at no means should anyone be caught copying as they would be immediately reported, under the law of copyright.

This book is about affairs, if you find it disturbing or uncomfortable and not what you are looking for then this is not the book for you.

Chapter 1:Meeting Alpha Malcolm

A ruthless game played by majority of the male population of wolves, the game they played were disgusting and unjustified. But they were allowed, written as a law. Unable to say anything, they have given the right for a stringless affair, or in other words a law called 'Wolf Affair'.

As crazy as it sounded, mated she wolves were unable to do anything. They were bounded by the law, and breaking it could lead to serious trouble. But it was optional, even though it could lead the wolf of a male to be driven crazy and unable to resist the bondfree night they would be given the opportunity to choose to have an known affair or be faithful.

Even though remaining faithful can lead to male wolves dying from frustration and the lust driving them crazy, almost as a she wolf would feel in heat the only different is that she wolves are locked away from any attention and where as over here they are able to do anything.

My father had been a victim of this terrible law, but he remained faithful. He may not had been strong enough to remain alive but he showed his infinite love towards his mate, I looked up to him and I knew mother was proud of him no matter how much pain she must endure of him not being by her side.

The sky was almost black when i had come out of my thoughts, I sat on the edge of the narrowed cliff my feet hanging down and the gentle freeze hitting my face.

I froze as I felt a presence, it was faint but intoxicating at the same time. I knew who ever it was, it was not close enough to me but I could not let it roam around the pack territory without the Alpha in presence. The Alpha had gone a few weeks before I had turned the legal age to find my mate, an urgent meeting had been called in the south of Carolina.

Shifting into my brown wolf, I leaned into the ground and ran towards the scent. It was strong the nearer I went, it was almost too strong to inhale but it was so addictive almost attracting me to it.

I froze as I stood head to head with a black wolf, it was almost impossible to see him except his blue eyes which were bright enough to capture the attention off. I bowed my head in submission when I realised it was my alpha, but when I began to sniff the air, I realised what was so intoxicating. My paws stepped back, the alpha must have realised our bond as he growled at my wolf retreating.

Mate

My wolf whispered to me, I shivered at the word but I could not move. I was startled at the fact that the Alpha was my mate, Alpha Malcolm.

My head snapped back to reality when I heard a twig snap, I looked towards him and that's when I knew I had to escape. If I remained near him, it was be impossible for me to keep him away with my wolf being lured to his.

A loud howl pierced the forest as I ran, his foot step could be heard behind me but I knew better to look back. I continued to run, my paws leaping into the air before settling down and repeating it.

I heard a bark, a close to a dog but sounded more like a wolf. I froze when I realised I was close to the border of the pack, turning around I looked at him who stood away from me.

My eyes challenged him, he lowered his head as if backing away. I watched as he disappeared and that allowed me to sigh in relief, I sniffed the air making sure he was not near by before rushing towards the back entrance of the pack house.

It was almost impossible for him to miss my scent, as we lived in the same pack house. But I knew I had to remain my distance as his touch, kiss and any sexual interaction can strengthen our bond.

"Irene, dear what a mess are you. Why have you not shifted yet." My attention snapped towards my mother who stood in the kitchen near the back room with her arms crossed under her chest. I shifted back, not caring about my naked body and wrapped the robe which she held in her hand, it was as if she knew she would find me here.

My father was a Beta for the previous Alpha, before he died and as mother had no sons she decided to step back and become the head chef, she held a lot of respect amongst the authorities and warriors would always bow down in respect.

"The Alpha is back." At the mention of Alpha Malcolm my thoughts drifted to the fact he was my mate, I shivered at the thought and then remembered the 'Wolf Affair' which was to take place in a month time. It was impossible for him to remain faithful, my father had been the only one who could contain him self not even the previous Alpha stopped himself from ravishing non mated she wolves.

"Rene, did you hear what I said." I looked towards mother lost, she shook her head.
"Go dress up in an appropriate outfit, and serve alpha Malcolm the food." I stiffened at that, I walked away without a word and rushed to my room which remained the same even after father had died and dressed myself in a black leggings and a formal burgundy coloured top.

I will not be weak, I will fight the Alpha if I have too.