Chapter 2: The Alpha Called Me Little Mate

I gripped the handle of the tray tightly as I approached the table filled with the high authority, which included the Alpha's Family, Beta's Family and the Gemma's Family.

They all laughed away their miseries, from afar I could see Alpha clenching his fist too deep in thought to sniff my scent. It would be the best time to place the tray on the table and leave, making my way the room became silence and that had seemed to get the attention of the Alpha.

I mentally cursed myself, and decided to ignore them and the intense stare of the Alpha. I knew he had scented me, he knew who I was. But I had to play it off.

I bowed at the Alpha not daring to meet his gaze and decide to rush away, I was glad when he said nothing and allowed me to walk away. As I rushed upstairs and into my room, I let out a sigh which I had not realised I was holding.

I had decided to change into my nightmare, laying underneath the warm duvet. I fell into a deep sleep, into the night I felt the continuous presence of him. It awoke me from my sleep, I jolted awake and switched on the light and there he stood leaning against the wall staring at me.

The window wide open and the curtains flying into the air, my body shivered from the cold. And I wrapped the duvet around my body, I remained silence eyeing ever move if the Alpha.

"Trust me when I say I have seen many mates, but I had never seen a mate who runs away and hides from their mate." His words were full of authority, and my wolf did not like the tone he used but I knew he was angry and so was his wolf. I had challenged him, dared him to approach me I had disrespected the Alpha.

"I want to know why. Why do you not want to stand by my side?" His words sent a stabbing pain into my heart, my wolf hated the fact that I had pained our mate. But my decision was clear! I was going to destine my fate, I was not going to be joke and allow him to play fake love with me and tear the clothes of another she wolf. I would rather die than be in that position.

"I do not desire to have a mate." I spoke truthfully, I expected hurt to flash through his eyes and to be honest cry but it was far from what I saw. Instead he laughed as if he had heard the most funniest joke in a life time.
"Your mine whether you like it or not." I scowled at his words, he was an Alpha he was not going to lose without a fight and the glint in his eyes confirmed it.

"I like someone else." I lied, his smirk dropped a bit and I stiffened as he began to approach me slowly. I gripped the duvet the closer he came, I jumped out of when when he was close enough to touch me.
"Well then, it's time to forget who ever he is. I do not like sharing." He spoke, he walked around trying to get to me but I was fast and climbed back onto the bed and jumped to the other side. He wanted to touch me, he knew he would strengthen the bond.

"And neither do I." I snapped back, he froze at my words he narrowed his eyes confused at my words.
"You do not need to fear about me, little mate. My eyes and heart are all yours, I have waited for you for so long." He whispered, I felt my heart melt at his words before my thoughts went back to what was going to happen in a month time 'Wolf Affair'.

"Alpha I would like for you to leave." I spoke, respectfully. Event if I did not want to be his mate, I still wanted to remain a member. I still wanted to be in a pack and I was not dumb to disrespect the Alpha.

"I will leave now, little mate. But I will be back." He whispered and he walked towards the door, I watched him open it and disappear out of it. I fell to the ground, crying as the pain in my heart increased.

My wolf was definitely not making this easy for me, I growled lowly. Mustering up the strength to stop the pain, and when I was able to dropped onto my bed exhausted and frustrated.
I felt as if I had no energy left.

There was no point of going back to sleep it was already sunrise which meant training was about to start, Alpha Malcolm made sure that no one is treated unfairly and all are well trained.

With the little energy left inside of me, I got up and walked towards the ensuite bathroom. I groaned in relaxation, when the hot water attacked my naked body. I felt a little stress free.

When I was finally ready, I decided it was time to go down stairs. The loud noises of talking, was enough for me to know that I was late. I jogged down stairs, realising there was no time for breakfast and instead rushed past my mother and around the pack house to the field where everyone was already running around, I quickly joined them and jogged around the field.

"Alright, everyone split into your usual groups and begin your workout." The beta spoke, our beta was amazing but I could not help but miss my father. He was an amazing Beta, Father and a Mate.

I approached the group of five she wolves, she hugged each one of them as they all were her close friend.
"Girl, how are you late. Alpha just comes back weeks later and your late." Jordan whispered, as we turned to look at the alpha who was discussing with the Beta as if feeling our gaze he turned to look at me and I froze, he did not bother to take his eyes away from me and it scared me that someone might realise and put pieces together. I looked away and clear my throat.

"Let's begin."