I Don't Give a Frappe

Present Day

Present Day

"Hi, welcome to Rosé's! How may I help you?" Chaeyoung smiled at the young man who walked in.

"I would like a Cappuccino." The man said before returning to tap away on his phone.

Chaeyoung nodded and began the order. She felt Lisa glance at her. Discreetly, Chae shook her head; she didn't want to make a scene about how rude the customer was behaving.

Unfortunately, the rules stay the same. The customer is always right. Chaeyoung sighed and placed the lid on the coffee cup. "Excuse me, sir. That'll be one dollar and 10 cents."

"For a cappuccino?" The man frowned. "My usual café charges about 90 cents for a cappuccino!"

"Sir-" Chaeyoung began only to get cut off by the man.

"I can't believe this! You're trying to con me!" The man continued to rant.

Chaeyoung blinked and felt heat rushing up to her face as people in the café watched the spectacle. She felt her throat tighten and could feel her eyes burning. Luckily, Jisoo had come out of the back. Lisa must have gone to check on Jennie.

Jisoo studied the scene then pursed her lips. "Sir," said Jisoo loudly, effectively interrupting him. "What's the problem?"

"This café is trying to con money from me!" The man seethed.

Chaeyoung watched as Jisoo quirked an eyebrow. "How so?"

"My regular café only charges me 90 cents for a cappuccino."

"Sir, we charge 20 cents more." Jisoo smiled at him. "Our café is much smaller than your usual one. There is no need for you to get upset over a 20 cent difference. If you're going to continue behave like this then I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Jisoo moved next to Chaeyoung and grasped her hand. Chaeyoung squeezed Jisoo's hand.

The man's eyes narrowed. "I want to speak to the manager!"

Chaeyoung nodded. "You're looking at her."

The man's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Don't lie to me, little girl!"

A voice spoke up behind the man. "She's not lying, sir. She owns the place."

Jisoo smiled at the person behind the man. The person smiled back. "Also, there are other people waiting to order, but we can't because of your little diva moment."

"Fine!" The man threw down two dollars, snatched his coffee, and stormed out of the shoppe.

"What a douche, am I right?" The boy smiled at Chaeyoung and Jisoo. "I'll get two brownies, a glazed donut with strawberry filling, and a latte today, Chae."

"Coming right up, Jin. To go or are you staying?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow.

"I'm staying. I mean, I have to fill out the review card and let you know if this stuff is worth the price." Jin smiled humorously before finding an empty spot.