Glitching?!

IT'S MY FIRST TIME NOT USING /CHAPTER ONE/ BUT THIS!!!!

I'M PUMPED ON THE FANFIC!

××××××××××××××××××××

The stormy night was still young for a twenty year old woman who is all bundled up under her comforter in her living room on the couch like the little girl she was before while playing her favorite game, Assassin's Creed...

Holding the controller, you continue to play like you have no work to do tomorrow... Wait you really don't have work to do tomorrow or the next next day since it's your vacation. Anyways going back, you played (Assassin's Creed game that is either 1, 2, Brotherhood, or 3) and how you were doing in your game?... It wasn't going well.

You chewed on your bubble gum annoyed as you ONCE AGAIN chased a target you had to kill, you finally went close, just to be blocked again. In the end of the chase... You desyncronized.

"DAMMIT!" You punched your fist on the pillow closest to you, you look back to the screen of your TV with determination and sighed to calm yourself down, "One more time... Just one more flipping time and if I don't this right I will literally step into the game and kill that guy MYSELF!" You exclaimed and cue the thunder blaring outside. You payed no mind to that as played the memory sequence AGAIN for the ENTH TIME.

But by some wonderful miracluous force, you manage to kill your target this time.

"YES! I did it! I killed ya! I did it! I killed ya!~" You danced around the living room with your little VICTORY!

Mumu: YOU MEANT THAT!!!

Author: I is thinking of ML don't mind me~!

Author: Aww I wish I can play le game...

Author: Plus does anyone understand that feeling when you finally manage to kill your target after chasing them for, like, many times? No one? Oki... *hides in le corner*

But your celebration was cut short when after killing the target, the game started buzzing and glitching.

"Now?! That I've killed a guy and I wanna keep on playing?!" You wailed as you went close to your (Xbox or PS4) console to check the wires that connect it to the TV.

You yelped and stumbled unbalance when the console sparked, then the TV flashed. You fell to the carpeted floor below as you cover your eyes from the bright flash.

You opened your eyes, and you think you needed to check your eyes to the doctor again. (If you don't wear glasses, take off 'again')

Infront of you... It was so impossible.

"Ugh... Where am I?" Altaïr wiped his eyes as he tried to looked around.

Actually, the four men right infront of you were all wiping their eyes as if someone flashed a flashlight right infront of their eyes.

Altaïr finally stopped wiping and stood back when he looked at Ezio (The younger Ez). Altaïr flashed his blade, "Who are you?" He demanded.

From exactly three seconds, the three Assassin are all unseathed their hidden blades.

"Who are you?" Connor asked.

"I asked that first," Altaïr growled lowly.

"Who is he?" Ezio looked at Desmond's direction.

"Why are you all here?!" Desmond asked bewildered.

Connor looked down and his eyes widened when he saw you on the floor looking at the four men with shock, "Who are you?"

Ezio followed Connor's gaze and his eyes landed also on you, instantly he bent down and held out his hand, "My, what is a bella such as yourself doing there on the floor?"