Cats, Dogs, and.......

Mumu: And?

Find it out ( ● ω ●)

××××××××××××××××××××

It has been five days since the four assassin's are here, it was fun. Connor became good friends with (D/n) (Dog name) while (C/n) would always hang out with Altaïr.

Maybe even cats know which are the ones who hate water...

Both animals are cool with Ezio and Desmond. You are also like in some kind of heaven from the four being here.

What if more of them would come? I should make a shrine to the fandom gods and worship them for giving me this blessing! You smiled and chuckled to yourself as you prepare breakfast, which was pancakes since Author-chan is a sucker for pancakes.

Mumu: And cheesecakes.

Author: That right you are!

Myoni: Also choco chip cookies.

Author: YEP!

Mumu: And barbeque.

Author: HELL YEAH!

Ezio's head peeked in the kitchen, "Bella, what are you cooking?"

You look at him before looking back to the pancakes and flipping it, "Pancakes."

Ezio smelled the air as he walked closer to look at you cook, "You could make a wonderful chef, (Y/n).

You looked away from the pan and looked at Ezio, "Thank you, Ezzy."

"Ezzy?" Ezio repeated.

You giggled, "A nickname I like to call you when I am playing."

Ezio smirked, "If you say it, I'd let you."

"Really, Ancestor Ezzy?" Desmond walked in the kitchen and Ezio glared at him, "Except you," he said in clenched teeth as Desmond and you laughed.

Altaïr went in with (C/n) in his arms, "I smell something good cooking."

Desmond looked at Altaïr, "Oh it's just pancakes," he said and slowly reached his hand out to get one peice yet you slapped his hand away.

"No eating until I'm finished!" You pouted playfully.

Desmond chuckled, "Aw man, I wanted some already..."

"Then wait," you said and flipped the pancake on the pan with your spatula. Without knowing Desmond got a tiny peice on the pancakes and looked at the two before placing his finger on his lips to tell them not to say one word about it.

"(Y/n), Desmond got a peice," Altaïr said and you looked back and hit Desmond playfully, "You!"

Desmond looked at Altaïr with a 'how dare you' face, "I just told you to be silent about it."

"Well, I'm your ancestor," Altaïr said and (C/n) meowed in his wrapped grasp, "See? (C/n) agrees."

"Yeah, sure... Grandpa," Desmond smirked.

Ezio chuckled, and Altaïr looked at him, "Well, you are also a grandpa to him."

Ezio smirked, "Yet, you are the oldest here."

Altaïr glared at him and you laughed, "All right! Get out before I make you," you said and 'shoo'ed them away.

"Not even another peice?" Demsond asked.

"Not even one bite, now go," you said as you turn back, your focus on your cooking. The three went out chuckling and chatting among themselves... All actually getting a small peice of a pancake without you knowing.