Chapter 17

MinHo Mansion

Father why didn't you go to Uncle Onew's funeral ? Isn't he one of your friends ?

Honey, father have done lot of bad things . Please forgive me MinHo said almost in tears

Father what's wrong? What did you do? You're the best father one could ever have Somi smiles and hugs Mr Choi .

Mr Choi hugs Somi crying.

Father what's wrong? Why are you crying?

MinHo cell phone rings and he picks it up.

Hello? Who's this?

You only have two days to tell the world about what you did 13 years ago a voice said and hangs up .

Hello!!! Hello !!! Hello!!!

Father what going on? What did you do 13 years ago?

I....I.......

Father talk to me I'm your daughter not a stranger.

Honey it's a long story. Mr Choi told Somi everything that happened 13 years ago.

After two hours.

Father...... father how could you do this? How could you? Tell me!!! Somi yell furiously.

Father is sorry and that's why I'm gonna tell the world about it.

I ... never.. except you nor your..to..d....do that Somi sobs.

Somi left the house angrily.

Taemin Residence

Miss please wait here a guard try to stop Somi from entering.

Let her in WOW said.

Where's your father Somi yell Yurim

Somi what's the matter? Yurim ask confusely.

Somi push Yurim aside and walk to the sitting room, there she saw Taemin and Key.

How could you all lie to me. How could you? Somi slap Yurim.

Why did you slap me? I haven't done anything wrong. We're friends remember?

Somi scoff . Friends? Friends don't keep secrets from each other. Wasn't Yuji your friend?
How could you kill her family?

As Somi try to slap Yurim Donghun stop her.

Even you ? House could you be so greedy for power?

Everyone needs power in this world. Without power, you're nothing in this world Donghun smirk.

You what? I'm gonna tell everyone about what you all did then I'm see how you're gonna gain back your so called power Somi smirk evilly .

As Somi was about to go, Donghun hit her and she fainted.

Take her to the basement Key said to the guards.

Yes sir .