Revenge & Change

Since I've been hanging out with Carson, Grayson turned back to his old self.

Like he would push past me, or trip me over in the halls, I mean, what's up with him? Freak.

"Like I'm so confused." I ranted to Jane while we picked up our lunch walking back to the table.

"Maybe it's Carson." She suggested

"Even if it is, it's none of his business! Like we don't even like each other." I rubbed my face  clearly frustrated, me and Jane sat down.

I saw Grayson whispering to some guy, staring at me.

"Hey." Carson came and sat next to me, he pulled me in a side hug, keeping his arm around me.

"Oh, I've forgot my water, I'll be back ladies." I giggle at Carson's reaction.

I stood up walking back to the food stand, I had to walk past Grayson to go there so I did.

"Bitch" he muttered

"Asshole." I turned my head
To him for a second, before I turned my head and Went back go getting my water.

I picked my water up and walked back to the table.

"Hey! Delilahs wet!" Before I could react I felt freezing cold water run down me, he poured water down me.

"what the fuck!" I pushed him, everyone was laughing

"Hey!" Carson ran over before being stopped by a teacher, another teacher approached us

"What is this!" He sounded angry.

"He poured fucking w-water over me!" I shouted.

"She called me a asshole, it was revenge."

I tried to explain to the teacher but he had none of it.

"Two hour detention for the both of you."

"Oh, Fuck you Grayson!" I storm off

————

This one is short oops