Bitching & Detention

"Hey stranger." Grayson came up behind me, "what you-"

"Go away Grayson!" I carry on walking ignoring the 6' idiot behind me.

"Oh come on-" he dragged the n "it was only a joke del."

"Stop calling me fucking del!" I turn to him, "woah, looks like someone's on there period."

"Let me tell you." I pause for a second and point my finger at him.

"Your." I poke him

"The reason." I poke at his chest again

"I got." I poke a little harder

"Detention!" I pushed him this time

"Excuse me? That was your fault not mine, and have you forgot? I've got it too." He came up to me.

"Just leave me alone you depressed freak!" I turned around and walk away, he was speechless, good.

———————

I laid my head down on the desk, what the fuck am I doing here? I defended my self.

He throw water on me! Yes me! And-

"Miss loxley, Head up." I snap my head up to see mr Adams, woah, his got a big story behind him.

He is apparently sleeping with miss brandy, someone said they caught them in the janitors closet.

Poor janitor.

I seen Grayson walk in, obviously trying to look smug.

"Late again I see mr Dolan."

"Yeah, just like that time you and miss brandy was late to class because you was too busy making your own kids to take care of-"

Mr Adams slammed his hands on the desk, too I guess scare him?

"Ooo, so scary." He threw his arm up in the air being dramatic, while walking to his chair.

He sat right behind me, even better.

"Well hey there." I ignored him.

"What's wrong?" I ignored him again

"When's our next lesson."

"Fuck you, I'm not helping you."

"I'll be back." Mr Adams commented.

He walked and and Grayson patted my back.

"So, when you gonna fuck me?"

"Leave me alone alright? I don't fucking like you, Infact I hate you, okay?"

"Okay sure." He came close "but trust me you don't." I swung my hand up hitting him in the face like a annoying fly.

"Ouch, bitch!" I rubbed his face

"Woof woof." I rolled my eyes putting my head on the desk