Chapter 27 Saved

Lisa's P.O.V
I ran up to him and hugged him "Care to tell me how you ended up being the girlfriend of a millionaire" he said "it's complicated" I responded.

"How have you been?, how is Rosè and Taehyung?" He asks Bambam and I were friends since honestly I don't even remember myself.

"They're good, So what are you doing here?" I ask "my girlfriend Sooyoung wanted to come to London for some reason" he said and my smiled dropped.

No way he's talking about the girl I met a week ago "I'm sorry" I said and walked out of the balcony as fast as I can.

I'm not going to let that witch ruin anything I went downstairs saw Jungkook talking to two middle aged guys.

I went down the stairs and stood next to him "Jungkook we have a__" "ah so your the Lisa I keep hearing about" he said

"Yes hi I'm Lisa" I said and bowed they did as well "Oh please don't be to formal I'm Robert, and This is my partner Sim" they said and I smiled.

"These are Japanese investors they want to partner with us" Jungkook said "Hi let me start over" I said and gave them a quick hug.

Before I turned to tell Jungkook something I heard there conversation in Japanese.

Robert: Do you think should would be good?
Sim: but she isn't a stripper
Robert
Robert: Maybe I can pay her a little more to be my private stripper
Sim: I mean I gotta admit she has a nice body, she's skinny but has an ass

"Hellooo Lisa you said you needed to tell me something?" Jungkook said trying to get my attention. "No sorry" I said and walked away.

I don't like what I heard how can someone be like that he look about like forty years old and I'm only 22.

I kinda want to leave should I just leave the party, no that'll be rude.

"Why you so lonely" I turn to the side it's that guy Robert I stepped farther away from him.

"I just wasn't feeling well and needed fresh air" I said "maybe I can buy you a drink?" He said "n-no really I'm fine" I said and he started getting closer.

As I tuned to leave to go back in but he gripped onto my wrist hard "I offered you a drink" he said as I was trying to push him off me.

Suddenly two hands pulling us apart "I don't think my Girlfriend wants to have a drink with you" Jungkook said as he pulled me closer by the waist.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Come on Lisa we're going now" I said and dragged Lisa away "JEON YOU LEAVE RIGHT NOW ARE PARTNERSHIP IS DONE!!" He yells at me.

I smirk "Then I guess we're finished here" I said and pulled Lisa away with me.

We went as far as we can from the party and called us our ride to come pick us up again.

I was standing with my hands on my hips poking my cheek with my tongue "Y-you didn't have to do that" she says and I just look at her with eyes open wide.

"What if he took you for a drink, drugged you, and then....." I started talking fast and getting angry but I saw her eyes getting glassy with tears.

I sighed and pulled har into my chest and she hugged her arms around my waist and burst into tears.

I patted her Head "Lisa what else did they talk you" I said "H-he wanted to use me for pleasure" she said in between sobs.

I grabbed her face to Look at me she sniffs and looks like a baby. "When did he say that?" I ask "w-when he was taking to his friend" "you know Japanese?" I said and she nodded while quivering her lip.

I smiled at how cute she looked and trapped her in my arms again "I want you to tell me everything Lisa" I said stroking her hair.

Sooner or later our limo came and we hopped into the back seat and Lisa laid her head in my shoulder

"You have homework to do tomorrow" I said and she looked up and looked so much sadder than she already was.

We got back into our hotel room "Go freshen up" I said and she nodded and went to the bathroom.

Lisa's P.O.V
I went into the bathroom, I never thought that in a million dreams I might've been in that position with an old dude.

I then feel a vibration form my phone it was a text massage from an unknown number

Unknown number:
Lisa meet me tomorrow at the Lui cafè

Me:
Who is this?

Unknown number:
Bambam I want you too meet two girls

Me:
Ok? But in the afternoon I have Homework

I put my phone away took a shower got dressed in my Pajamas snd walked out to Jungkook passed out on the bed sleeping.

He had no shirt on and he looked beautiful I looked away and went to the other side of the bed.

I'm just happy this drama is almost over and then in a few days I'll go back to school.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep

A/n
ITS A NEW YEAR sorry I didn't update over the break and I hope you all enjoyed Christmas, sorry this chapter wasn't as good as you expected it, and short but I'll write it better in the next chapters
PS(please read): it's almost ending let me know what you want for the next story