Party

I stand in front of my closet searching for an outfit to wear to Bailey's party, Chelsea is coming to pick me up in 30 minutes to bring me to the party. I want to impress Bailey and maybe get her attention. I put some black ripped jeans on, a white crop top, a leather jacket, backwards black hat and some black high top converse. It's good enough so I head outside and wait for Chelsea.

We finally pull up to Bailey's house and it's basically a mansion. Cars are lined all along the road and driveway it was a miracle that they found a spot to park. Chelsea is wearing overalls with a white shirt and white high top converse. When we get up to the door and a man with a clipboard waits outside of it.

"Names?" The man says.

"Jayden Rider." I say.

"You may enter." He says.

"Chelsea Wilder." Chelsea says.

"Hmmm, ah, there you are. You may enter." He says.

We smile at each other then enter. The house reeks of beer and people. People give me glares as I enter but I just ignore them.

Chelsea and I look around for the drinks and soon we're soon playing beer pong and making new friends. But I still haven't seen Bailey and that makes me anxious to see her. 

Soon a karaoke machine has been set up and I get up on the small stage to try it out. I put on my favorite Fall Out Boy song and start singing it. People smile and cheer me on as it starts up and when I start singing the crowd seems to get happier.

After the song is over, people surround me cheering. And I can't stop smiling, especially when I see Bailey standing off to the side of the room smiling. But my eyes meet Chelsea and she looks mad, I frown and make my way to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask Chelsea.

"Nothing," she says and looks away.

"No, something's wrong." I say, she tries to walk away but I grab her arm.

"Just leave me alone! Why does everything have to revolve around you? Ever since you came to this school everyone is wrapped around your finger! Especially Bailey, she was mine before you showed up." Chelsea yells.

"So that's what this is about? I can't control who Bailey likes and I don't have everyone wrapped around my finger. Haven't you seen how many people hate me at this school?" I yell back at her.

She just glares at me and breaks free from grip. I watch her walk away and don't know what to do now because she was my ride. I sigh and lean against the wall.

"Hey, you alright?" Someone asks from beside me. I turn my head that direction and it's Bailey.

I shrug and put my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

Someone calls out my name and I see that it's one of my new friends from beer pong, Jordan, I think, was his name. I wave goodbye to Bailey and go see what he wants.

The rest of the night is a blur of drinks and games I don't even remember getting home, but all I know is that I'm now in my bed and I have a massive headache. The sun pours in through my window and I grab my phone to see what time it is. 7:30 it reads with 57 text messages all from different people. I scroll through all of them, they must be people from the party. There's no message from Bailey or Chelsea though so I don't really care.

I groan when I realize that I have school today and get up to get ready for the day.