2

The kiss seems to last forever when it ends Billy looks into steve eyes and thinks "damn this boys a good kisser" Steve blushes robin looks at the two obviously gay boys and says "hey you guys should date" Steve rolls his eyes and thinks "I mean would I complain? No I wouldn't" Billy chuckles and flirtatiously says "oh yeah?" Steve looks at billy like he's crazy.

Billy working at scoops ahoy made all the girls go wild so whenever girls where passing by they'd shout something like "it's Hargrove I heard his dad went psycho...Hey billy is your dad in jail yet" causing him to just roll his eyes,the two obviously gay boys would often flirt causing robin to chuckle dorkily. Steve says "hey umm billy I'm having a party later wanna come to it?" Billy looks at the slightly taller boy "yeah definitely".

At the party:

Billy walks up to the door seeing steve. Steve thinks "shit! Play it cool" Billy says "hi I'm here for a party" Steve nods and blushes as Billy walks in he sees people literally dry humping each other causing him to roll his eyes and go to the punch table to drink some of the cocktail "Uhh Steve what's in this" Steve just shrugs causing billy to say "fuck it" he chugs it making him slightly tipsy.

He sees Steve talking to some random girl, he takes Steve's hand and drags him into a bedroom. Steve looks at him and says "this better not be what I think it is" Billy smirks and walks closer to Steve's face. He kisses Steve and they have an intense make out session, billy pulls Steve onto the bed and he shoves the boy onto the bed "w-what a-are y-you doing billy" billy bites his lip seductively "fuck me" Steve looks at him suprised "b-but the doors not locked" billy raises an eyebrow "so nobody's gonna come up" Steve nods taking his shirt off causing billy to have an erection.

Billy takes his pants off,Steve squeezes his erect penis causing him to cum and moan billy whispers "this is only the beginning pretty boy" Steve gets goosebumps of pleasure and horniness they have the most amazing sexual experience. They just cuddle wanting to get away from all the other people, robin walks in saying "wow you guys are so gay for each other" Steve flips her off billy nuzzles into Steve's neck....

What will happen in part 3 I wonder