John lennon imagine

John Lennon imagine:

I arrive home from work tired and stressed out, today my boss decided to put the work my coworker was supposed to do on my stack of work and made me stay over my time to leave to finish all the work. I close the front door seeing John on the couch, "ello babe" I say to him, he doesn't say anything back, I walk over to the couch and bend down so I can be at his eye level, his hair, his brown mob covering his eyes the hurt look in his tired eyes, his head down so he was looking at the ground.

I sigh and scoot closer to him, I cup his face and lift it so our eyes met, I see the pain in his eyes. The tears threatening to spill out, "what's the matter baby?" I ask him, "it-it's nothing Ema" he said back sharply, I kiss his forehead, "John something is bothering you, let me help you with what it is" I say back, he sighs "Ema do you love me?" John asked, his eyes showing confusion and pain. I don't know what to say so I'm just sitting there looking at him, "John I love you with all of my heart. I love you so much, so much that I don't even have the words to express my love to you" I start to say, "that is how much I love you, I don't want to leave you at all I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I say before seeing that he is trying not to smile.

I start making him laugh and finally get him to smile, he asks how my day was and I explain what happened and then we were sitting on the couch cuddling, "Ema would you go on a date with me?" John asks, I smile and kiss him, "yes I will go on a date with you" he smiles and kisses me and then goes off to get ready. I go upstairs and pick out a red dress with some black heels and a pearl necklace with a classic winged eyeliner and red lipstick look. I curl my hair and keep it down. Finally it is time for the date.

I walk down the stairs and meet John there, I see his expression change and I see how hard he is trying to not look me up and down in the outfit. In the sexy outfit. I walk over to him and kiss him before walking over to the door.

Before I could open the door I felt a pair of hands twist me around so my back was against the door, I look up and see the lust in his eyes, the look of love. The look that makes me fall more deeper in love with him. He smashes his lips against mine leaving me gasping for the air in between the exchange of kissing from the both of us.

I come to my senses and realize that he is kissing my neck, "mmh baby we have to go to dinner" I say making him stop, he huffs and fixes his hair and I fix my lipstick before we exit the house to the car.

Dinner was so much fun. I loved it, but John couldn't keep his eyes off of me, we ended the dinner early. We came back to the house and immediately he pushed me up against the door and smashed his lips against mine. His hands traveling up and down my body, his boner getting bigger. I felt his hands going to the zipper on my dress, "mmh let's go upstairs babe" I say breaking the kiss. He nods and tells me to jump and wraps my legs around his body.

We travel up to the room and he striped my clothes off and his clothes got striped off as well. We end up on the bed with the covers over us. We take a quick break for breathing, "Are you ready?" John asked, I nodded yes and he put on a condom and lined himself up and slowly pushed in a little bit looking up at me, I lined myself up and nodded for him to continue. He pushed in all the way and started thrusting in and out quicker and quicker.

He found my g-spot immediately and made me moan loudly, "OH MY GOD BABY" I yelled/moaned, he smiled and kept hitting the spot to hear my moans get louder and louder with each thrust. He stayed at the same pace he was at and he enjoyed seeing me pleasured, "AH BABY FASTER BABY FASTER!" I moaned, he nodded kissing me before thrusting faster and faster. I moan with my head moving back, "John baby I'm close" I said, he thrusted once again and he came inside of me while I came on him.

We laid down next to each other, I kissed him and we spent the rest of the night laying there with occasional kisses and sex. He sat up and grabbed something out of the drawer of the night stand and turned to me, "whats up babe?" I ask him, he looks at me "Ema y/l/n will you be my wife?" John asked, I nodded yes and kissed him before he put the ring on my finger.

||THE END||
This is for @emylennon
The date outfit:

||THE END||This is for @emylennonThe date outfit:

The work outfit: