Exile on Main St. (Part 2)

Maia had dragged Athena's body back inside and laid her down in Bobby's study next to Jackson.

"What happened?" Jackson asked, now awake.

"Demigods." Maia sighed. "Athena will be fine though." She reassured her cousin. Jackson nodded then looked behind Maia at the tall man he didn't recognize.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked after he followed Maia into the house. He didn't know what else to say so that seemed like his best choice.

"I'm fine," Maia grumbled, pushing past the two and retrieving Bobby, Lisa, and Ben from the panic room.

Dean sighed in relief when he saw Lisa and Ben. When he first saw Maia he had completely forgotten about checking on them.

"Are you guys okay?" Dean questioned, inspecting Lisa and Ben.

"We're okay." Lisa nodded. She turned to Maia who was passing through with a glass of water. "Who were those guys?" She asked.

"Rogue demigods," Jackson answered for Maia.

"What the hell does that mean?" Dean furrowed his eyebrows.

"Demigods who break their oaths. Once they've gone against whatever they swore to, they start going insane, killing off other demigods." Jackson explained.

An awkward and confused silence fell over the room. It finally broke at the sound of Athena coughing, her neck finally healed.

Dean instinctively reached into his waistband, grabbing his gun and aiming it at Athena.

"Don't shoot!" Maia glared at her father.

"She's supposed to be dead." Dean spat.

Maia rolled her eyes, waving her hand. The gun flew across the room. Everyone stared at  Maia in utter shock but she ignored them, turning to her cousin.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

"None you dipshit," Athena sassed after taking a swig of water.

"Feel any cracks in your neck?"

"No."

"Move something." Jackson piped up, inferring that Athena try using her powers.

Athena rolled her eyes, flicking her wrist and tugging on Jackson's stitches.

"Bitch." He winced.

"Can you drive?" Maia asked.

"I wouldn't risk it." Athena shook her head.

Maia groaned. "Great."

"Maia, can I talk to you privately?" Dean questioned, eyeing Athena suspiciously.

"Sure." Maia agreed, her tone bitter and annoyed. She followed Dean outside to the front porch. "What?"

"Exactly. What?" Dean scolded. "I have tried everything to contact you for the past year and I find you at Bobby's killing people and one your friends coming back from the dead."

"Those weren't people, they were rogues. It was kill or be killed. You saw that last one snap Athena's neck but she wasn't really dead. Demigods can't die permanently unless you use celestial bronze."

"That's not the point."

"Then what is the point, Dean? You know nothing about me. You left me to go have a normal life. I needed my dad but you decided that a break from everything supernatural was better. So you have no right to pop up now and start acting like my dad now." Maia stormed off