Still Alive? (and Tagged)

Ps : please correct any grammatical errors in this project. English is not my mother language.

Happy reading~

...

Erin felt his body was floating. He tried to look at his surroundings, but he couldn't move his head nor his body. He tried to speak, but no voice was heard.

It was pitch black. Erin didn't know if his eyes were open or not. He even couldn't sense the time or tell where he is now. 

'It's dark,' he started to thought.

'I can't see anything.'

'Cold....'

'My body won't move....'

'Am I already... dead?'

'...'

'But... maybe it's a good thing,' he smiled sadly.

'I don't have to kill people again. I will not hear people crying and begging for mercy again....'

"DON'T YOU DARE DIE IN MY HANDS, YOU BRAT!!"

'Eh?' Erin surprised.

'Who... whose voice is that?' he thought again, before a ray of light appeared and pulled Erin out from darkness. 
.
.
.
"Ah!!" Erin opened his eyes, breathed heavily. After he calmed his breath, he realized something.

'I'm... still alive? But how? My wound was fatal enough to kill me.... Why? Where am I?' he thought, with more than a thousand questions on his mind.

"Oh, already up, brat?" said someone.

Erin's eyes widen. He turned his head to the right. A silver haired man sat on a chair next to his (king-sized) bed while folding his arms.

"W-who are you--urgh!?" Erin asked while tried to get up, but his chest suddenly ached in pain.

"Oi! Don't be so rushed! You just woke up!" the man shouted in panic, forced Erin to laid back into the bed.

After he calmed himself, the man asked, "Do you remember anything about yourself?"

The boy nodded.

"What's your name?"

"... You don't have to know."

The man surely not satisfied with Erin's answer, but he still continued.

"How old are you?"

It's a simple and basic question, but Erin took quite a while to figure his answer. As long as he remembered, he already became an assassin since little, and a few years passed since then.

"Maybe 14--no, 15 years old."

The man quite surprised. He wanted to ask a few more questions. But judging the boy's condition, it's better to pile them up until later.

"Where am I?" asked Erin.

"You're in my room; isn't that obvious?"

Erin sat with his hand holding his aching chest. "Why... am I here? What happened?" Erin asked again.

The man thought for a while. 

"I heard there was a riot near the town, so I and some of my guards went to overcome it. Up to my surprise, I found a pile of corpses and you who were dying. I brought you here to treat you. Actually, you were on the verge of death because your chest was stabbed by a poisoned dagger," the man paused, while looked at Erin's shocked face.