Why Me?...

Hinata's p.o.v~

I placed my phone back on the dresser and fell asleep. I was soon awoken by somebody slamming open my door. Out of reflex I jolted up. I look in the doorway and saw my mom. She looked... miserable? She would normally have a wicked grin on her face or a psychopathic smile. "Mom?-" I asked calmingly. She didnt respond. "Hello??" I asked again this time raising my voice a little.

"Hinata." She said eyes fixed on mine. I felt a shiver go down my spine when she said it. I just froze. One word made me terrified. My own name... "Someone is here for you." She said showing no emotion. 'Here for me?' I thought. I grabbed my phone. '01:46am?!' My eyes widened. "Come on! Dont keep them waiting." Then she left. 'Wait... them?! She said someone! One person!' I thought praying it wasn't the team.

I grabbed the nearest hoodie and put it on. I was also wearing just some black shorts. I walked to the door and saw... the team... I didnt want to go up to them. They didnt see me yet so I hid in the next room thinking what I would say. "Is Hinata ok?" I heard Sugawara ask sounding worried. "I'm not quite sure- where is he?!" Kageyama said raising his voice at the end. I walked around the corner and met eyes with them. I bit my lip not knowing what to do.

"Hinata!" I heard Sugawara say excitedly. He then hugged me very tightly. "H-hi..." I whispered just enough for them to hear. "Are you ok? You seem to be acting really weird. First you run to the changing room. Now you just q-" Tsuki stopped mid sentence. He scanned me. "Why'd you stop talking, Tsukki?" Kageyama asked smirking at the end. "No-one seeing it? Are you all just blind?!" He said shouting at the end. Everyone was taken back not knowing what he ment. I was as well!

Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the house. "Ow..Ow! Tsukki!" I said as he grabbed the cuts and bruises on my arms. "DUDE! WHAT THE HELL?!" Kageyama screamed. "JUST TAKE ONE LOOK AT HIM! NOTICE ANYTHING?!" Everyones eyes fixed on me. I looked away as they did. Then they let out a small gasp. "W-what?" I asked still confused. Then it clicked. After I fell down the stairs my mom hit my face.
I put makeup over it! I lifted my hand to my cheek to notice they make up was coming off. I bit my lip again but this time in fear.

"H-Hinata..." Sugawara said coming towards me. I felt a single tear slide down my face. "Who did this?" He asked calmingly. "I-I...uhmmm...nobody?" I said really nervously. "Really Hinata... if you are going to come up with an excuse. Make it good-" Kageyama was cut off but the sound of my mom screaming. "HINATA GET BACK IN NOW OR I WILL BEAT YOU INTO A HOSPITAL BED!!!!!" My eyes widened in fear as I started shaking uncontrollably. Tears streamed down my face.

"Your not going back!" Kageyama said with worry in his eyes. "I-I ha- have t-to..." I said through my sobs. Everyone was silent. Then I heard running towards us. I started shaking even more. "Nishinoya take him somewhere!" Tsukki shouted. He grabbed my hand and we ran and ran. I'm not sure even he knew where we were going. Eventually we stopped at a house. Obviously, it was his. He hugged me as I cried into his shoulder.

"W-whats going to happen to the others?!" I asked terrified. "They will sort it out Hinata! I'm sure they will be fine!" We walked into his house. Nobody was there. "I dont have a spare room so you can sleep in mine and I'll sleep in my parents as there not here today,ok?" He asked. I nodded and he led me to his room. We said goodnight and he left. I touched my arm and it stung. I lifted up my sleeve then the bandages. Some of them opened up again... I couldn't do anything at that moment.. so I put the blooded bandage back on and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I yawned and got up. 'This isnt my room?' I thought still half asleep. Then I remembered a the previous night... or a couple hours ago? I looked at the alarm clock on the bed side table. '16:45pm'(04:45pm) I walked out the room and saw Nishinoya doing it at the exact same time. He saw me and gave me a hug. We missed school. We walked down the stairs and he made breakfast.

Suddenly,I felt a sting in my arm. 'I need to change the bandage!' I thought panicking. 'Can I trust him with knowing?!' I thought worrying even more. 'He might tell the others if I did!' Then I heard him come in the room. "You ok, Hinata? And the breakfast should be ready soon" he said politely. 'I dont deserve this... his to kind.. and what my parents say is true...' I thought upsetting myself. "Hinata??" He said waving his hand in front of my face. "Nishi... can you keep a secret?" I whispered. "Yeah? And you dont need to whisper. Nobody's here?" He said calmingly. "W-well... I can I have some clean bandages?" I asked looking at him. "What for?" He asked suspiciously, "And if your going to use the exuse the you need them for your bruises and that I already did that, earlier." He said glaring at me. "T-thank you... uhmm... My arms..you didnt do my arms..." I said growing a little. "There some on your arms?! How could you still play volleyball if your parents hurt your arms?!" He asked shocked. "T-they didnt... I did..." He looked confused but clicked on as I saw a surprised expression appear on his face.

"No-no... you didnt..." He said tears forming in each eye. "I'm sorry!" I said letting tears fall. He grabbed the first aid kit and fixed my cuts. "Were going to meet the group,ok?" He asked well more like said. I nodded. He gave me a pair of his clothes and we headed out. I have plasters and bandages all over me. I had three plasters on my face. Once we arrived I saw that Tsukki had broken glasses and Kageyama had a black eye. My eyes widened. 'This was my fault... all my fault!' I screamed to myself. I ran over and hugged them both. 'I'm sorry...I'm sorry!" I kept on repeating. I could see them both look at each other with sad expressions.

"Its not your fault Hinata..." Tsukki finally said. "Then who's is it?!" I screamed creating a waterfall beneath me. "If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be hurt! You would be playing Volleyball right now!!" I said. I had enough. I didnt want to hurt them anymore! So I did the first thing that came to mind. I ran. I dont know where. I heard them scream my name as they chased me. That was a dumb idea as I'm known for my stamina. I'm faster then all of them. After what felt like forever I arrived in a forest. I looked behind and saw no-one.

I sighed in relief. I looked around the forest for ages. After a couple hours I found a massive field. No houses were in sight. No farms. No nothing. I smiled at the sight. Flowers danced in tune with the wind. Birds flew over my head chirping. It was so peaceful... I wanted to stay here forever! I lay down against a tree. The sun beaming in my face. I shut my eyes and for the first time ever... actually felt safe...

I woke up a beautiful sunrise. I was out for ages... by now I'm just guessing the time. I left my phone at my house so I have no clue what the time was. If I had to guess I would say 06:00am? I had a feeling that this happiness wouldn't last forever... I wanted it to! I really did!

I started walking around when I heard a branch snap behind me. I froze. I slowly turned around and saw Kageyama! 'No!No!No! He's going to take me back! I just know it!' I thought shaking. "Hinata! Thank god!" He said running up to me and hugged me. "Please dont do that again! Now let's go back-" He said with worry but I interrupted him. "No..." I whispered. "Huh?" He asked. "N-no! I want to stay here! It's amazing!" I said admiring it again.

He sighed. "The only way I'm letting you stay here is if I stay as well." I was shocked but soon gave a soft smile. I nodded my head. He grabbed his phone and started texting. I knew he was texting the others to say I was alright or something... I dont know. Luckily, Kageyama brought a ton of food in his bag so we were fine for a while!

We stayed there for over 2 weeks and we still had food! It was amazing! The main thing we would do is make flower crowns for each other. In that time he confessed he had feelings for me and I said I confessed back. It was like a fairytale come true! But if I have learnt one thing... it's that...

Not all fairytale have good ending....

-1616 Words!- uwu