The End

-10 Years Later-

Sugawara's p.o.v~

I was sitting on the sofa watching tv. "Hey babe?" Daichi called from the other room. He walked in and sat next to me. "Yes?" I asked facing him. "Remember Asahi?" He asked smiling a little. "Hmm, yeah! From our old volleyball team?" I asked a bit to excited. "He texted me earlier to watch the news? I'm not sure why..." He said adding a confused face at the end. "Well your lucky I kept my habit of recording news from~" I replied smirking. "Oh shut it!" He said blushing. I laughed at him then put the news on.

"Today a women named Mrs.Hinata was arrested along with two other men named Callum and Tyrone(??? XD). Mrs.Hinata hired the two men to kill two young boys named Hinata and Kageyama 10 years ago*Shows picture of them* . People thought this case would never be solved until a middle aged women by the name of Katelin came up to us a leaked information. She said she knew as she was supposed to help but never and she didnt tell anyone as she knew she would be arrested. She was dying so she told us. While investigating the house, police found two sets of orange and black p.e kits with the numbers 10 and 9 on them. Now coming up next-"

I turned off the tv as a tear slid down my face. This time it was tears of happiness...I looked over at Daichi who had a smile on his face. "Wow... after all this time..." He said adding a small laugh at the end. "We spent so long trying to find who killed them... we should have guessed it had something to do with Hinata's mom but who would have thought she had gone that far?" I said frowning. "At least they found who it was..." He said smiling.

I still had a frown on as tears kept on rolling down my cheeks. "Hey Suga, how 'bout we visit our old school?" He said putting his arm around me. "It was shut down not long after we left..." I said sadly. "Sneak! Duh!" He said sarcastically, making me laugh. I agreed and once we got ready, left.

We arrived at the doors of our old volleyball hall. "Wow... this place is run down..." I whispered. Surprisingly, Daichi didnt here. "You think this is a good idea?.." I heard a voice say not far behind us. I looked at Daichi as we both froze. "Mhm! Definitely!" The voice replied. We turned around and once the two people turned the corner all four of us froze. "Sugawara?! Daichi?!" He said grinning like mad. "Hey Nishinoya!" I said cheerfully. He ran over and hugged me. Surprisingly, he had grown! He was about the same hight as me. "Hey guys..." the other called walking towards us.

"Hey Tsukishima!" I said hugging him. He hugged back! "I'm guessing your here for the same reason on the news?" He said. I nodded slowly. "Let's go in!" Nishinoya screamed joyfully. 'He hasn't changed a bit...' I thought to myself as I laughed a bit. Daichi opened the doors and I admired the gym. Everything was still the same! "Nobody took down the posts?" I said confused. "I expected that. This school was pretty lazy.." Tsuki said shoving his hands in his pockets.

We all walked in. As we went separate directions I walked to the board. It was the other side of the hall in the corner(PrEtEnD). There were all sorts of pictures but one caught my eye. I took it of the board and just stared at it. I smiled while I did though...

 I smiled while I did though

"Hey guys!" I called out. They cam over and looked at the picture. "Wow... that's a pretty old picture right there!" Nishi said amazed. The three of us laughed at his excitement.
"What happened to everyone else? Why did the team split up?" I asked. "Well, since we spent about a year looking for who ever killed Hinata and Kageyama we never practiced which resulted in the team splitting up. I heard someone got famous.. cant remember who though?" Tsukishima replied smiling.

After we finished searching the whole school, I ended up with five pictures including the one I found in the gym. Once we gave each other our phone numbers we parted ways.

After we got in, I went up to our bedroom and placed the photos on the wall. Daichi never knew I got them so it would be a surprise.. but a nice one!

[The End UwU]