15

Once home, they did fall back into their old routine. Jordan's back in the studio, putting the finishing touches on his new album.

Vivian is busy with the final planning and procuring of film locations. 

By the time the kids summer break is upon them, they both have full schedules. Vivian's back and forth to California and Jordan is promoting his new album and finalizing his tour dates. They arrange time to be together as a family but never for more than a day or two. They swap the kids back and forth between each other so both can share in the parenting duties and spend time with Lex and Layla.

Filming for the movie will begin in Boston soon and then the kids will stay with Vivian. Jordan will be at home during the first month of filming, then he heads out on his North American tour.

They start with filming all the beach scenes first. During this Jordan joins Vivian to watch. They have a great time there together.

Watching "themselves" meet for the first time brings back memories. Wonderful memories. Renewed happiness washes over them as they watch their story unfold in front of them. Vivian reaches for Jordan's hand. He takes it and brings it up to his mouth to kiss it.

Vivian whispers in his ear, "That's the moment I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life loving you." Jordan looks over and sees Orlando and Kate walking down the beach, as they kiss for the first time. A tear falls down her cheek and he kisses it away.

"Cut!! What'd you two think? Did we get it right?"

Vivian turned and looked at Tim. "Yes, a thousand times yes. That was amazing. Orlando, Kate, thank you so much. I felt like I was watching myself and Jordan meeting all over again." Vivian hugs Kate, then Orlando.

"Oh my God Lando, you were so good. This was a very important day in my life and you nailed it."

"Thank you Vivi, I'm really glad you liked the scene. I saw you crying and I was really hoping it wasn't because I did terrible." He finally let's go of her and gives her a smile, "Lando? Really?"

"Yep. That's you, from now on."

When they finished filming for the day,  Orlando asked everyone out to dinner. Jordan didn't want to go, "I've had enough of "Lando" for one day. And I swear if Kate brings up when we dated one more time, I'm going to fucking scream. Let's just go home and do something I really wanted to do that first night we met." He wags his eyebrows at her. She giggles and declines dinner.

The next month is all shooting in Boston. Jordan spends most days on set with Vivian. But now he's getting ready to leave on tour. Vivian sits on the bed and helps him pack. "So you're really okay with me going?"

"Yes, of course babe. And we'll see each other during the tour. We carefully set up your dates so we would be able to spend as much time together as possible. We're going to be fine Jordan. I'm so excited for you. I know how much you love performing."

"I know Viv but I don't want to be away from you and the kids. Life has changed so much since the last time I toured. I'm afraid I won't like it anymore. How can touring compare to being your husband?"

"Honey, those two things aren't supposed to compare to each other. I know your fans have been patiently waiting for you to come back to them
They're loyal and have missed you. It's time you give them what they want. Would you like for me to take a week off and go with you?"

"No babe you have your own job to do. I'm just being stupid. I know it'll all be okay. Can you do me a really big favor though, don't get too comfortable with Orlando. I think he's into you."

"Don't be silly Jordan. Orlando is not into me. But he is a nice guy. I don't understand why you don't like him."

"I don't dislike him. I just see how he looks at you. The way he finds a reason to talk to you or touch you. The way he lingers a little too long when he hugs you. And not to mention those nicknames of yours. Okay I'm a little jealous. Its weird seeing you with a guy friend. But I trust you. Just keep an eye on him, my love."

"And you keep all this in mind when you're on tour and you have all those women throwing themselves at you. Night after night, different beautiful women wanting to suck you and fuck you." Vivian's hands run down his chest and abs to the top of his pants. She rubs her palm against his now hardening dick. She unbuttons and slowly unzips his pants.

She goes to her knees as she pushes his pants down to the floor. She runs her hands back up his thighs. She cups his balls in one hand and wraps her other hand around his amazing girth. His head falls back and a soft moan escapes his throat. She slowly strokes his length, from head to base. She takes him into her mouth. She runs her hands over his hard, chiseled abs and she takes him all the way into her mouth. His hips begin to move with her rhythm.

His hands run through her hair. "Fuck Vivian you're amazing." He braces himself against the bed. "Oh fuck, Viv you're going to make me come. Is that what you want?" Her eyes looks up at him, "Mmm hmm". The look in her eyes, the sound of her and the vibration of her voice, pushes him over the edge. He moans loudly, "Oh fuck Vivian, fuck yes babe."

Vivian smiles up at him. He's smiling and his eyes are still closed. She really will miss him while he's gone.

"That was fucking amazing babe. I'm sure going to miss that when I'm on the road."

She smiles at him as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Well you call me whenever you've got a hankering for a blowjob and I'll be there. Ready to satisfy that need of yours."