First review: Reaching Hand

Okay, Since this is my first review. I will start putting the link to the story in the comments. I like these short horror stories. But, next time i might review something a little longer, but this story is ongoing, So we will always be going back to ongoing stories to see how they are going, and see if they improved or uh.....De-proved? Devolve? Get worse? I forgot what i was going for....

Anyway, The Story starts off With the Main Character being introduced by the narrator. Her name Is Skyler. Is it just me or can Horror Books use Narrators to there extent by adding to the story or being in the story.  It has been done before but i have never seen it in Horror, Except in movies though. Anyway, The Main Character is introduced, she is revealed to be a bit of a loner later on. Saying that she always felt alone. 

As the Character is introduced, we are also introduced to the Theme Park...Amusement park.....WHAT EVER!!! Whats the difference they both got attractions..... Anyway, It is called "The Land Of Wonders" but is refereed to by many "Smoland" For Some Reason that the narrator can't explain.

SInce I only read the first chapter, I couldn't see any Horror Elements.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT we do get a new character!!!

Her Name Is Sydney, And Skyler likes her hair! They bump into each other a little whiles ago, And After an apology from Sydney, they become friends!

I'm still waiting fro some Horror elements, but what they did GREATLY about this first chapter was introducing the feel of innocents, Of Which every Horror story should have at some point.

Dang, my music keeps cutting out... 

A thing they do bad is....Well I couldn't really Find anything bad about this story.

Still waiting for the "To be continued" To actually be continued..

Over all, I can't Give a TOTAL score for this story until the story is finished. 

BUt I give this Chapter, a 9/10 on my Scale. Which Gives it a Jason Medal. Yea, I give medals.....Based on there scores....Shush!