'Cause now I feel you by my side

And I don't even care if it's been a while

It's been 5 years now since the car accident happened, it was really hard for me to moved on remembering all the good things we had share. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were happy, laughing and hugging each other. Sometimes I blamed myself to what happened that night, but my mom told me it wasn't my fault. If I could just return the time I'll do everything to not let that happen, I really missed him.

Placing back the picture on nightstand I turn to my left side and smile, hearing my mom calling me downstairs. I sigh and slowly went down reaching the bottom of the stairs, I heard Alf barks at me, I kneels down at him and he lick my face making me giggle. Standing up guiding myself to our kitchen island to drink water, before I open it I feel a hand on my hand as I let it open to me and handed me a glass of water.

"Where do you like to go today Sweetie?" She asks while I take a sip of my water.

"Maybe next time" I shrug.

"I haven't told you what place and you want is next time?" I can pictured her face that she was rolling her eyes at me, I handed to her the glass after I finished drinking.

"I don't want to go everywhere mom" I groan walking out of the kitchen and went to our living room.

I sat slowly on the side of the couch. "You've been staying here in the house, I think you need some fresh air to--"

"Mom I don't want to argue with you, I just...I just don't wanna go outside, I'm happy here with you and--"

"Hayley" She take my hands while sitting next to me. "I know it was still fresh to you what happened that night, i'm just helping you to move o--"

"Mom--" She cut me off.

"I'm not done" She scold me before squeezing my hands and continue. "I know it wasn't easy for you to forget about everything, but please let me help you to be happy in the way you didn't think all about the past" She say before hugging me.

I feel tears rolls down to my cheeks, she rubs my back and then pull away.

"Mom I don't want to go anywhere" She brush my tears with her thumbs. "Maybe we could watch movies here while eating popcorns or anything" I giggled and she chuckles.

She poke my cheek. "You silly.." She tickle me as I laugh hard and silent my voice.

"M-mom stop!" I say in a whisper. "You making her wake up" She stop tickling me.

"Speaking of that kid, wake that up and I'll make our breakfast" She say standing up, I sigh and went upstairs.

After we ate breakfast I decided to take what my mom offer as we went to the park, I sat on the bench inhaling the fresh air, making me relax a bit. I smile to myself.

She's right I need some fresh air.

After we went home, I found myself again to our couch as I requested to mom to order a pizza. I lean my back on couch while listening to Coldplay songs while waiting for the pizza delivery.

Finishing 5 songs I take off my earbuds and I hear a knock to our door. I grab the money that mom mention me to take it on the coffee table.

Reaching the door, I held the doorknob and twisted it open before smiling.