Chapter 3: Contracts and Commitment

"Your daughter is quite wonderful. I'm more than willing to accommodate you, and your family, of course, to keep her by my side." He spoke quickly and with confidence assured in the fact that my parents would agree to this as if my parents opinion on the situation mattered. He knew I was his at that point and whether or not they liked it, it was my name he needed signed on the agreement.

"Sir?" My father stepped forward but the tremor in his voice was easy to hear exposing how nervous he was while trying to understand the new situation. How did you explain to your parents that after three hours of intimacy, you were going to give someone your life to control?

"I'm keeping your daughter here instead of her going to market." Aaron stated with finality in his voice, "It assures her safety and well being more than anywhere else would."

My mother began to cry and I quickly spoke up, "It's okay," I reassured my parents, "I'm willing to stay with him. He's not going to hurt me like I previously thought. I believe I can trust him." I felt Aaron's hand on my knee and the motion was all I needed to know I was safe.. He knew I was still scared and he wasn't going to rush this on me. "He actually wants to take care of me."

Despite my reassurance, my parents both seemed destroyed by the idea of their little girl entering this world. I took my mother's hands in my own as I continued, "I'm just another mouth to feed at home right now and at least I know what Aaron is capable of doing to me. There are rules and contracts here that they actually follow and abide by. The money he is willing to pay for my company is more than we could expect from Market," I paused, looking from both my parents to my little sister, "and you need it to raise Cassidy. She is a lot smarter than me and she can go far if she has the resources."

"You are just as much our daughter as she is though. We don't want to lose either one of you." My mother protested with tears streaming down her cheeks, "Don't take her away from us, please." She turned to Aaron as she cried and begged him to let me stay with them while I serviced him during the days.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dowell, I know it seems to you that I only want her for her body, and don't get me wrong, it's an incredibly wonderful part of the deal, but it isn't the only reason that I want her here. McKenzi used to be a great friend of mine and I do want to look out for her and protect her. While I do have the intention of being intimate with her, I'm not going to use her as someone would elsewhere. I genuinely care about her wellbeing and life after this if she were to choose a different path after our time together."

Aaron was kind. He wasn't the same guy I had known years ago but he definitely wasn't some vicious monster of a man as I had come to believe. He wasn't abusive or violent and he wore his emotions openly. He never stopped being respectful to my family as we discussed the terms of my submission. He kept calmly reassuring my parents that I was safe with him and that no one would hurt me while we were together. He was holding my hand in his lap and every time he would look at me, he smiled.

Aaron had made it clear that I was going to be only his while in the house. He wasn't going to allow anyone else to lay their hands on me and that by the end of the month he would have his current submissives reassigned and that he would only be working with me from that point on. He knew I was worried about it but he showed me where it was typed up in the papers and we both signed by it. I still feared he wouldn't be able to keep his end of that promise but he signed his name next to it and if he broke that deal, it was on him.

It took some time for all the proper paperwork to be completed because financial decisions had to be discussed along with my healthcare and proper attire. Aaron took everything in stride. When it came to light that I hadn't been to the doctor in a few years, he didn't seem concerned. He said that he would get the in house doctor to set up an appointment and that we would go from there. I obviously didn't have lingerie in the styles he would prefer and while I knew he would expect me to wear skimpier clothing, I didn't expect him to make me agree to co-shopping when it came to what I would wear. Nonetheless, I signed my initials as I agreed to let him pick out the things he wanted me to wear in his presence.