Chapter 18: Cassy

It had been a few days since my experience with Ashton and Aaron and I was still on cloud nine about it. Today I had to start working on my domination skills with a female though and I found myself much more nervous than I had expected.

Cassy was unbelievably beautiful. Her dark red hair laid in perfect smooth layers down her back and she seemed to smile all the time. I had gotten to meet her last night when she arrived back with Tyler and everything about her was bubbly. I could tell by the way that Tyler held her close that he loved her more than life itself and that he would lay his life down for her at any second. He had told me she had a rough past but nothing about her showed any kind of unhappiness. I envied her now. Her carefree attitude was inviting and the way she had welcomed me into her arms when we met had made me feel instantly connected to her.

As I walked into the playroom I watched her as she sat on the bed in a matching light pink lingerie set. It was so delicate looking with the soft lace and silk fabric.  Tyler couldn't take his eyes off her and the way that Ashton and Aaron laughed, it was apparent that she was captivating. Her blue eyes glowed slightly in the light and her body was so perfectly slender and toned I could see why the guys were drawn to her.

    Tyler leaned down and pressed his lips against hers softly and somehow the small action made her seem so much more perfect. She fit in with them. They knew her and clearly all were invested in her relationship with Tyler. I stood there watching them all mix for a moment, wondering if I would truly ever be like them and be a part of their group. I had come a long way but I still wasn't a perfect submissive. The guys were encouraging me and while I was improving, I still felt far from perfect in every way.

    She glanced over at the door where I was standing and when her eyes met mine, her smile glowed just a little bit brighter. She got off the bed and took my hand in hers as she pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help myself as I smelled the fruitiness from her shampoo and relaxed into her embrace for just a second.

The guys looked me over as I approached the bed, my fingers still intertwined with hers. My hair was down and in soft waves and I was wearing an oversized t-shirt of Aaron's with some jean shorts underneath.    

Cassy was still holding my hand and I just stared at her in shock at how innocent and beautiful she looked but I knew what she was capable of since she was Tyler's submissive. He had told me more about her before he had gone home to pick her up. She loved anal play which is why they probably got along so well, but I would never have guessed that based on the way she acted around others.

    "Are you okay, McKenzi?" She asked, and my attention snapped back to reality.

    "You're just... you're beautiful." She smiled her award-winning smile again and it drew me in.

    "Thank you. You're very beautiful too." She climbed onto the bed and motioned to the spot next to her, letting my hand drop so that I could climb on steadily. "Come play with me, Kenzi?"

    I felt Aaron behind me. He ran his hands from my shoulders to my waist before turning me around. "Don't be nervous. Let the passion and emotions flow through you and don't let your mind psyche you out." I just nodded, and he kissed my forehead before nodding to the bed and then stepping away.

    All three guys were sitting at the back of the room just watching us while they waited for us to begin and get comfortable. There was something hypnotizing about this girl and I actually wanted to touch her. I reached my hand up tentatively and touched the curve of her waist. A perfect hourglass shape with no flaw in site.

    "You like the way I feel?" She ran her fingers through my hair, pulling my waist closer to her with her other hand.

    "Your skin is so soft," I whispered, "I don't actually know how I am supposed to feel about this." I took a deep breath in but I still didn't make another move. She was captivating but I was nervous and now confused. I hadn't imagined I would ever be touching a female and the fact that her skin beneath my fingers made tingles run up and down my arms made me even more confused.