Chapter Two

"Brother!" i smiled widely running towards my older brother with my arms opened wide.

"Hello Etsu." He said as my arms circled around his leg. "How have you been." He said running his hands through my hair.

"I have missed you." I sighed looking up at him. His smiled dropped and he looked towards the door. "Brother?" I asked in my small voice.

"Etsu." He said still looking a the door.A loud bang came from it causing me to jump. "I need you to."

Before he could respond everything turned dark and the image faded away. Frantically I looked around trying to find a way out.

"Etsu."

"Takuma?" My voice sounded different now, it sounded like myself, my older self.

"Etsu." I closed my eyes. "Etsu open your eyes." I blinked my eyes opened to see that I was in a maze "Etsu." I walked and followed the voice. "Etsu hurry!" I saw the back of someone disappear.

I quickly followed the figure seeing that I came to a dead end. Confused I took a step back.

"Etsu~" I turned seeing myself, however I was covered in blood.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am you."

"Me?'

"yes you, silly." she giggled and twirled around with her hands up in the air. "Well the old you."

"Where's Takuma."

"Takuma whose that?" She asked looking at me with a tilted head.

"He has blond hair." I ansered.

"Oh you mean him." She said.

"What did you do with him?" I asked getting angry I wuicly grabbed her upper arms."Whose blood is this."

"Mine." she whispered.

"Yours?"

"Ours." She said leaning up to whisper in my ear. "Of course you killed me, don't you remember." The voice sounded different though. "You killed me." It was a very familiar voice now. "Why would you do that Etsu-Chan? Why would you kill me?" I did't dare to look and closed my eyes not wanting to believe the voice.. "I thought we were lovers." The voice ws male now. "I thought you loved me Etsu." I shakingly looked up seeing Takuma's face with blood around his mouth, his eyes were dull. "I thought you loved me." the voices combined causing me to pull away quickly. "Etsu why would you kill us?"

I backed up into someone and froze when they put their hands on my biceps. I looked up seeing my brother with blood coming out of his mouth. His face morphed to Kaname's causing me to scream.

I jolted up awake quickly, i closed my eyes and let out a deep breath through my nose. I got up going out of my room and down the hall, I followed the voices I was hearing which brought me to the stair case. I leaned my forearms on the railing as I watched Mei talking with the aristocrate vampires. They seemed amused by her hyperness. I let out a deep sigh and stood all the way up looking down the hall towards Kaname's quaters.

"ETSU-CHAN!" I blinked and looked down at them seeing everyone was looking at me. "HOW WAS YOUR NAP ETSU-CHAN?" Mei asked excitedly. I shrugged not causing a damper on her mood at all.  "That's good!" She exclaimed. "I'll talk to you more in the evening Etsu-chan." She said happily.

I nodded at her before looking back down the hall.

"Well good afternoon Etsu." Not fased at all I looked the opposite way seeing Takuma. "How was your slumber?" My mouth opened a bit as  I saw the face from my dreams.  In shock I quickly closed my eyes and shook my head.  I held my forehead in pain as flashed of my memories came to mind. "Etsu are you alright?"