Chapter Four

*Mei's POV*

"Excuse me Lord Kaname." I said gaining his attention.

"Yes Mei, what can I help you with?" Kaname said.

"Have you seen Etsu-chan?" I asked. "I woke up in the middle of the night as she was gone and I haven't seen all day."

"Huh?" Kaname said looking at me.

"It's just i'm really worried about her she hasn't been herself lately."

"Takuma." Kaname said looking at the blond.

"Yes Kaname?" Takuma asked smiling.

"Did Etsu sneak into your bed last night?" Takuma froze and quickly moved the maniac in front of his face. "Takuma."

"Yes." He whispered moving the manga away.

"Was she there when you woke up?"

"Now that you mention it." Takuma said tapping his chin. "She wasn't."

"I'm sure where ever she is she's in no harm."  Kaname said smiling at me. "Plus I have complete faith in Etsu's abilities."

"I know I have no doubt in her abilities either." I said. "It's just..."

"Huh?" Kaname said.

"When she's thirsty....she gets horrible flash backs of her past and she'll do anything to get them out of her head you know." I said looking at him worriedly.

"I see..." Kaname said looking out the window.

"Now I don't really know about her past but from the pain she endures I can tell it's horrible and for the passed two weeks she's been having nightmares."

"I have faith in her." Kaname said. "Don't worry about her okay?"

*Etsu's POV*

I held the wall holding my head in pain.

"Etsu you need to go."

"But brother what about you!" I exclaimed.

"I'll be okay just please go." He said as the pounding got louder.

"No!" I said as he started pushing me into the other room. The door busted open and my eyes widened at thee level E vampires that were coming in the house, "Brother."

I opened my eyes seeing blurriness, I blinked it away as i saw something ahead run passed my vision. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, was that a Cross Academy student? I started walking again but stopped.

"Come on Yuki!" I giggled pulling her outside. "It's snowing!"

"I'm going back."

"What why?" I asked.

"I'm going back." she repeated running back in the house.

I huffed and walked deeper outside. I starred up in all as the snow came down. I shivered and looked back seeing glowing red eyes. I gasped and ran away, I tripped in the snow and looked back seeing the vampire smirking, level e. He lunged for me but i stuck my hand out.

"NO!"  I heard a scream and the level e fell onto my body screaming in pain until it puffed into sand. I stood up brushing it off of me and looking around. "Kaname-san." I whispered looking around. "I'm lost."

I heard a scream causing me to snap out of my flash back. I quickly started running towards the screaming. My eyes widen as I smelt a familiar scent, oh great why is she out alone? I stopped seeing drops of blood on the concrete. I bent down and dipped my finger in it and bringing it to my nose, I was right. I rubbed the blood off on my pants before following my nose to Yuki.