0.4

GWC Main Building . 2nd Floor

"We can pick any partner we want for every single project, that's just how it is." Seungmin assured Jisung as he linked his arm with Hyunjin's.

Jisung was astonished. "That's pretty cool, man."

A short distance ahead in the hallway, there was a large, noisy crowd of students blocking the path and the three boys stopped walking.

Jisung tilted his head, curious. He stepped forward to try and get a peek. "What's going on there-"

He was dragged back by the arm.

"Don't - let's go the other way." Hyunjin said, firmly gripping onto Jisung's arm to indicate he won't let the boy go.

The brunette was dumbfounded and allowed Hyunjin to drag him the opposite way, behind Seungmin, who was already walking ahead of them. He turned back and narrowed his eyes, still curious. He could vaguely make out somebody's figure on the floor, only being able to notice the pair of green converse and no other details.

Jisung pulled his hand away from Hyunjin's grasp and adjusted his blue hoodie. "What's happening there?" He asked. "Did somebody faint?"

"No, it's Lee Know and his gang." Seungmin answered, unsurprised.

"Oh- and remember to never use the washroom on this floor, okay?" Hyunjin said sternly, earning a slow nod from Jisung (probably because he couldn't understand why).

GWC Main Building . Cafeteria A

"I kindh of wanth tho -" Jisung paused to quickly chew his sandwich and swallow it, before continuing, "See Felix again."

Hyunjin choked on his ramen. He coughed while Seungmin rubbed his back immediately.

"You- " Hyunjin coughed, then cleared his throat. "You should stay away, Jisung. I'm serious." He stated, worry evident in his eyes.

Jisung just couldn't wrap this around his head. "Why-? I just want to be his friend.. And I haven't seen him since yesterday's maths class."

Seungmin sighed hopelessly (and for once, he wasn't seated on Hyunjin's lap). "It's better if you don't see him at all."

This caused Jisung to pout. "May God bless me with meeting Felix more often."

Hyunjin snickered. "Trust me, that wouldn't be a blessing. It'd be a curse."

Jisung shut his eyes and took a deep breath. Sure, it may seem irrational to step up for a boy he knew nothing of, but the words set him on fire. He swallowed his annoyance away and calmed down.

Hyunjin gasped, remembering something. "Did you meet your boyfriend, by the way?"

"Sadly, no.. I want it to be a surprise but I don't know where he lives." Jisung groaned.

GWC Main Building . 2nd Floor

Jisung was running through the hallway to room 031A, where his last period was. It was past 2 pm and Jisung had asked his friends to walk ahead of him while he rushed to get the textbook he had forgotten to take from under his desk.