--.--

buckle up cuz this gon
be a long ass ride :D

9th District Apartment Complex L. 0325

"What?!"

Immediately realizing he was too loud, Jisung slapped a hand over his mouth. He was sure Hyunjin must've dramatically pulled the phone away from his ears.

| "Please don't damage my eardrums, idiot." |

Jisung rolled his eyes back, although Hyunjin couldn't see him. He turned on his back and now faced the ceiling. "But for real? They actually sent him to a psychiatric hospital?"

| "Yeah.. And Lee Know would've gone too because people started speaking up about those times he used to bully as well. He should be glad Chan is rich." |

The brunette remained quiet for a moment. "But Minho... Minho doesn't seem like Changbin.." He paused, hearing Hyunjin hum in response. "Changbin is legit crazy. Definitely needed some help, so I'm relieved he's gone."

| "Why are you awake at five again?" |

Jisung stared daggers at his ceiling in the barely lit room. The sun had just emerged, and it was finally Monday. He heard Hyunjin sigh on the other side of the phone. "Dude.. Those crackers you brought yesterday tasted good.."

| "Jisung. Answer me." |

With a click of his tongue, Jisung whined, "I don't know I miss Felix."

| "He's literally in the same house!" |

Flinching, Jisung snatched the phone off his ear. "Fuck that was loud.." He frowned, annoyed.
"Look.. He's been avoiding me for the past three days. He's only spoken a word to me! Like how does he do that? Does he not love me? I'm so done! And I'm glad I can move today. I'm gonna capture him."

A high pitched laugh was heard, making Jisung flinch again.

| "A word! How amazing. What was it?" |

Jisung hated how he could feel Hyunjin's teasing smirk through his sarcastic tone. He groaned in frustration. "When I asked him where he was sleeping.. He said 'couch'.. But I know so only because I read his lips! I barely even heard him, geez! I'm so sad."

Amused, Hyunjin chuckled at the rant.

| "I'm sure that sucks but now that you're getting better, he can't go on like this. All that aside, you're coming, right?" |