Bleh

"It all started when 6 year old me went camping with my family.
My mom -Jane- and my dad -Mark- from what others told me, they were a happy couple.
They loved each other, and they loved me.
That ended when two girls sneaked onto our campsite.
They murdered my parents, and left me with a few scars.
They were stopped when something grabbed them, something that almost looked like multiple black snakes, just grabbed them from the darkness, and dragged them back into the woods.
I was found by the roadside, and I survived"

A loud pinging noise rang through my head, I opened my eyes.
My therapist tapped the wine glass with her metal spoon again.
"Very good, Ellie" she said, I shivered and sat up straight.

"Everything there is true, and believable, and factual. Except from the part the black snakes came from the forest and dragged them back" I gritted my teeth, but listened on.
"You've been taking your medication, I assume?" She asked, I nodded.

"I think these ones are working for me, Krista" I said, she smiled.
"That's good to hear. Unfortunately, that's the end of our session, your letter for the next one will be in the post"

-

Ellie:
I wrote down my name on the sign out sheet, and left.

I did my dailies.
I went to the corner store and bought groceries to last me for two days, I walked around the block, and bought a sandwich from my favourite place.
But out of the corner of my eye, I would see the same brown haired man in the yellow jacket.
Always gone when I turned around.

I've been seeing him for two years, first I thought it was stress, lack of sleep, or both.
But it's most likely a coincidence.
I live in a small town so it would be easy to bump into the same person over and over again.

I stopped outside my door and fumbled in my pocket for the keys.
Pulling them out and sticking them in the handle, someone bumped into me.
I looked at them.

"Sor-" The man with the yellow jacket walked past me.
"No problem".

-

(7 pm)

I was cooking something.
Well, if you could even call it cooking.
I pulled the plastic wrap off some leftovers my aunt gave me, and put it in the microwave.

After setting the timer, I sat down and put on my TV.

"This just in; The only remaining murderer from the Campground murders that took place over 16 years ago, has officially been pronounced dead, in her Bed, at Saint Murray's Mental institution-"

I switched the channel and gripped my couch.
I felt my heart start to race, my throat became dry, my eyes watering.
I should be happy, she's dead.

The microwave brought me out of it.
I shakily stood up and walked to it, taking my food out and slowly setting it down.
I stared at it for a while.
Then put it back in the microwave, I really can't eat right now.

-

I was now in my bed, ready to sleep.

I didn't live an extremely exciting existence.
After She -the girl who died today- was found, all news and donations to me ended, I was forgotten.
I didn't mind, I hated people coming up to me for four years straight, asking if I was 'The girl from the news'.

That then started my loop.
I went to middle school.
Then high school.
Then I went to college.
Now I have my job, just a normal office job where I'm not taken seriously. But it pays good, I can keep my house and I can easily get food.

I shouldn't complain, and I can't complain.
My eyes slowly fell, allowing me to fall into a dreamless sleep.