006

Baekhyun watched quietly as Chanyeol talked with his brothers. They were talking about something serious but Baekhyun couldn't focus. His eyes were on Chanyeol.

"So what is your opinion on it?" Chanyeol looked over

Baekhyun just stared quietly, the taller letting out a soft chuckle as he poked Baekhyun in the cheek.

"Sorry, what were we talking about?"

"My dad got an urgent letter this morning and I think it's from the council but Sehun thinks it's something to do with you."

"Why would it be about me?"

"Your pack used to have problems with my dad, but they fixed it with a deal, and I'm pretty sure my dad broke that deal by taking you in," Kyungsoo spoke up.

"Oh"

"I'm just going to go ask him." Sehun stood up.

Minseok stood up as well, Kyungsoo following along.

"I'll come with"

"I'm going to my room"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat there as the four left the room.

"Can I tell you something? You can't tell anyone or freak out."

Chanyeol nodded eagerly as Baekhyun continued.

"Y-You're my mate...I wanted you to know because I didn't want anything to be awkward, and I hope my telling you doesn't make this weird because I still really want to be your friend." Baekhyun stopped as Chanyeol grabbed his hand.

Chanyeol smiled softly at Baekhyun the smaller scooting a bit closer. Both of them looked away from each other blushing as Chanyeol spoke up.

"It doesn't bother me at all; I would love to be your friend."

"Chanyeol are you in here?!"

Jinyoung looked over to Chanyeol smiling widely. He hadn't yet noticed he was holding Baekhyun's hand.

"I've got something to tell you. Alone."

"Whatever it is he can hear it, he won't tell anyone."

Baekhyun nodded softly as Chanyeol's grip got tighter.

"Fine. Chanyeol I've loved you since I met you."

Chanyeol took a deep breath as he spoke.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung, but I love you like a brother. Besides, I have my eyes set on someone. I'm sorry, but I can't return your feelings for me."

A lil bit of cuteness! They arent a couple just yet but still friends. Close friends.