kitty kitty

i love my cat. 

she spends her time chasing dragon flies and follows me around when doing yard work.  she tries to chase the chickens and ends up getting chased by them. 

Also, its been on my mind that something really bad is going to happen in the world.  I'm watching all the different news and listening to what people are saying.  But i think the presidential race is getting covered more than just as a update but a distraction.  Not saying its not important to keep up with that, just that being aware of that and everything else.  

Not just an hour long discussion on just one thing i guess is what i'm trying to say.  Maybe talk about something more or equally important just so people are aware of things going on.  

I think I'm just paranoid that the gov. is trying to sooth everyone's emotions and hide whats really going on.  Making our country a complete realty t.v. show that goes on repeat everyday.  Try focusing on your looks, 'oh, wow, she really said that?', what should I do today, scroll, scroll.  But in reality aliens are running the world and will soon take over after causing mass damage to society, down sizing the world by a devastating war.  

Or...I'm just  a crazy cat lady who needs to put the chickens up.