Misunderstandings Are A Bitch

Me: Okay! Next chapter! This will be fun!

(Now with fan art! Artist is still the same- Marshall. Thank you my man!)
—————————————————————————
Alastor smiles. (Y/n) took another sip of coffee.

"I've missed ya, Alastor." (Y/n) says, setting down the mug. "You didn't call... or even come over after all these decades, though... why?"

Alastor looks away, "I was busy establishin muhself, just like ya."

(Y/n) looks to Al, then to the side before refocusing on Alastor. "Indeed. However, I did try to get in contact with you. I looked for you. For years."

Alastor remained quiet. He watched (Y/n) with a rather empty grin.

(Y/n) leaned away, sitting more curled up. "Did you not want us? Was my use expired?" The tone was calm, but the body language indicated the opposite.

Alastor quickly replied, "No. That wasn't the intent." He switched back to the radio voice.

(Y/n) glanced over before focusing on his lap. "I see..."

Alastor glares, "I don't think you do."

(Y/n) stood up. "Just teleport me here when you want me to sing. Until next time." He then quickly got up.

Alastor moved faster. He held (Y/n)'s wrist in a death grip.

(Y/n) turned his head to glare at Alastor. "Don't touch me!"

Alastor let's go and takes a step back.

"Ya were mah Beaux. Mah Passion. But when yah got here... ya already had Pattie. What was I to assume? How do ya think I felt?" Alastor says.

(Y/n) glared. "You ask, Al. I rescued Pattie during an extermination. You would know this if you had just talked to me!"

(Y/n) turned away from him.

"You came years after I did. How could I have known if you didn't find someone. You were always... out there with your love." Alastor grits out, static and switching stations could be heard in the office.

(Y/n) huffed and turned to face him, "You complain now! When it's convenient to do so. Yes, I'm not the standard! Big deal, I'm loyal. We promised to wait for each other! Where did that go?"

Alastor scoffed. " I could kill you right now and not bother with your sass!"

(Y/n)'s face became neutral, his body posture relaxed. "If you wish. We both know you won't, though. Go ahead. Kill me! See where that gets you."

Alastor had a knife to his throat in a second. Alastor hovered there, unmoving. (Y/n) gave an unamused stare.

"I won't hurt ya." Alastor finally said removing the blade.

"I thought so." (Y/n) mutters. "Let's cool off and come back to this conversation later."

With that (Y/n) walked out and headed downstairs. He saw Angel and Husk at the bar and took a seat besides Angel. Angel looked at (Y/n).

"Husk, get me the strongest drink you have to offer." (Y/n) keeps his hands in his lap and looks down.

Husk raises an eyebrow, but hands him a half gallon bottle of moonshine.

"Here kid. Looks like you'll need it." Husk says.

(Y/n) took the bottle in hand and grimaced before he chugged a third of the drink.

"Whah happened?" Angel asked, staring a little worried about the amount (Y/n) consumed.

"I... I trusted someone... and this will be the last time." (Y/n) chugged some more.