Are We Ready? Probably Not.

Rena's POV

I waited around the area where Keiichi-Kun's house was. He was taking a while so I decided to walk up to his house and knock on the door.

"Ah, hello Rena-Chan. Keiichi will be down in just a minute."

I then heard her yell his name.

"Please, step inside."

"oh, thank you!"

I stepped inside their house, it was clean and warm. I saw Keiichi run down the stairs.

"Rena? What are you doing here?"

"Since you were taking so long I came to see if you were alright."

"Oh, alright well let us get going."

He said goodbye to his parents and walked out the door with me. 

                                       -Time Skip to Mion-

"Kei-Chan!"

"Mion, hey!"

I saw them wave to each other, huge grins on their faces. I guess I have to introduce you to two of my group of friends, Keiichi Maebara and Mion Sonozaki. Keiichi moved here around a year ago and he and all of us got along instantly. He's spunky and...loud, but that's the appeal he says. And Mion Sonozaki she's apart of the powerful Sonozaki family but she has her own life apart from that. She's a really smart girl and a powerful leader, we've known each other for a while.  

                                                               -time skip to school-

Once we got inside I saw Keiichi sniff the air like a dog holding his head up high.

"Uh, Kei-chan what are you doing?

"I'm smelling for traps, you never know with Sakoto."

"Hah, that rhymes!"

"I think it might be safe, let's go."

He walks toward the door and opens it. A gym mat flys to him making him fall into Mion's arms.

"Satoko!!!" 

He pushes himself up, while Mion's face is still beet red. He runs into the classroom looking for Satoko he trips on a piece of wood Satoko probably laid out and fell into a kiddie pool of water.

"uu-Ugh!"

It splashed back on to him, His whole uniform was soaked. 

"Dangit Sakoto where are you?!" 

"Oh-ho-ho, you fall for yet another of my traps. When will you learn Kei-chan?"

"Pity, pity. Poor Kei-chan."

Rika goes over to pat Keiichi's head and Sakoto Continues laughing. These two are Rika Furude and Sakoto Hojo. Rika is such a cute girl but not without her cunning and mature side. Sakoto is smart and devious but they are both so cute we can never stay mad at them. Keiichi got up ran after Sakoto.

"Ahh, Nii-Nii save me!"

"Sorry Sakoto, I can't help you this time."

"Don't worry, Sato-chan if Kei-chan hurts you your Nee-Nee will beat him up.

Then there's Shion Sonozaki and Satoshi Hojo one of two couples of the club. The other one isn't official but we know we got to help them get together, it's our duty as friends. But back to Shion and Satoshi. Shion is the twin sister of Mion but their looks are where the similarities end. Shion is girly and refined while Mion is more tom-boyish but we love them just the same. Satoshi is quiet and well-mannered and almost like the opposite of Keiichi but hey ended up becoming very close over the year, almost becoming Keiichi's best-friend but Mion has that title.

"Ahh! No violence, please!

"Aw, sorry Han-chan but if Kei-chan hurts Sato-Chan I'll have to off him."

"Eek-, no-no-NO!"

"I'd like to see you try Shii-chan"

All we saw then was waving hands, legs, and mouths. Hanyu looked so scared and worried and cried for them to stop, finally, Mion stepped in.

"Ay-ay-ay let's save this for club, Shall we?"

They then gave each other dirty looks.

Gosh, I love my friends.