5

janey_:

Liked by charlieee and 471 others janey_: she's coming home!!!

janey_: she's coming home!!!

137 comments

di.berry: can't wait to see you guys!!

anne.shirley.cuthbert: I'm so excited!!

love.ruby: LOVE YOU GIRLIE

gil.bert: Diana don't forget Bash made you curry!

charlieee: Jane you're pretty
       I.am.very.moody: "she'll never know" sure bud

the.french.farmer: DIANA YAY

josie.pie: I can't wait to see you di

xoxo_tills: Diana we miss you

cole.draws: pretty girls!

billy.the.bully:*cough* ugly *cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~

Anne didn't know what to wear. This was her first high school party. So Anne FaceTimed Diana.

" Diana!! It's so good to see your face!" Anne yelled at her phone.

"Annie! I can't wait to see you in person!" Diana screamed back.

" I need your help! Green body suit with jeans or green sweatpants with a black t-shirt?" Anne said holding up both outfits.

" Obviously the green body suit!" Diana responded.

"You're right!! I'm so excited to see you in an hour!" Anne said.

"Me too! Bye girlie!" Diana's face disappeared.

Anne changed and put in makeup. Well just curling her eyelashes. She grabbed her white slip on vans and headed out of the door.

" Bye Marllia, Bye Matthew!" Anne said running out of the door.

Ruby's Jeep was already there. She waved from inside the car. Anne hopped in and buckled her seatbelt.

"Hey!" Anne said joyfully.

" Hi, Anne!" Ruby said pulling out of the driveway. She turned on the country channel on low. They talked about random stuff.

"I'm gonna ask him out." Ruby blurted out. At first Anne was confused.

"Who?" Anne asked. Ruby rolled her eyes.

" Obviously, Gilbert Blythe!" She claimed. Anne was shocked. Of course Anne knew Ruby liked Gilbert for a long time. She just didn't expect her to outwardly say it.

"Oh ok yeah you should totally do it!" Anne assured Ruby.

Anne knew that Gilbert was going to say no but she didn't want to break one of her best friends. Anne made up a plan to stay near Ruby for the whole party. When ever Gilbert breaks her heart Anne will be there.

Ruby pulled up at Gilbert's house. Anne heard Ruby take a deep breath. They got out of the car and Ruby knocked on his door. A few seconds later Gilbert opened the door brown curly hair and all.

" Hello there ladies!" Gilbert said leaning on the door way. He was staring at Anne.

" Hey Gilbert," Ruby said flirtatiously. Anne rolled her eyes.

"Come on in." Gilbert said eyes still trained on Anne.

They walked through and found that the air was extremely tense. Jane and Tillie were sitting on one sofa and Charlie sat all by himself on the other sofa.

"Hey guys," Ruby said to everyone. She got a small wave from Charlie and hugs from Tillie and Jane. They gave Anne hugs too. While Tillie was giving Anne a hug she whispered "what do we do". Anne shrugged.

About a hour and a half later music was was loud and there was maybe 45 people in Gilbert's house.

All the original Avonlea kids sat in Gilbert's living room. There was drunk Ruby practically on Gilbert's lap, uncomfortable Gilbert trying to pull Ruby off of him, Josie was dancing with Tillie and some random guy named Jack, Charlie and Jane were talking, Moody also drunk playing Rock Paper Scissors with Jerry and Anne wanted to leave.

Diana arrive a few minutes ago and was grabbing Anne and herself a drink. When she came back with two drinks in red solo cups.

" So what have they done yet?" Diana asked pointing to Jane and Charlie.

"Nothing. This party was stupid." Anne said rubbing her face. She could feel Gilbert's eyes on her and she wanted to throw up from the alcohol. She could hear Ruby talking. Diana and Anne looked there way.

" Gilbert Blythe will you go out with me." Ruby slurred but confidently.

" Um, well Ruby I have another girl in mind. I'm sorry." He said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. Ruby's face fell.

" What? Why? Why am I not good enough for you? Who is the other girl?" Ruby demanded. She sat up and was crying.

"That's our cue." Diana whispered to me. We stood up and walked over to them.

"Come on Ruby. You don't need him." Anne said pulling Ruby up. Ruby went into Diana's arms. Anne rubbed Ruby's back while they walked to the door.

" Wait! Anne!" Gilbert called. Anne turned around. Gilbert stood breathless before her.

"Did you forget what you wanted to say?" Anne said rolling her eyes. Gilbert stuttered. Anne sighed and turned the door knob.

" I just wanted to say, you look great tonight." Anne heard from behind her. She turned around and smirked.

" I look pretty good don't I?" Anne said. She turn back toward Ruby's car. Diana was driving because she didn't drink anything. Anne sat in the passenger seat with Ruby in the back sobbing her eyes out.

" It's going to be ok." Anne said to Ruby.

"It's not going to be ok, he likes you not me!" Ruby cried out.

"She's delirious." Anne whispered to Diana.

"No she's right." Diana response. They were quiet the ride home but Anne couldn't stop thinking does Gilbert like like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~

Ewwww that was really bad I'm sorry. I was watching Stranger Things while writing this. Oops! I hope you liked it though. Have a great day, byeeeeeeeeeeeee