CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

A day after Dodong and Commander Pusa had a meeting, Dodong received a phone call from the latter.

"Commander, I have an info for you coming from Wild Flower," Commander Pusa said.

Dodong asked eagerly  "What is it?"

"Congressman Braullio will be coming home on December 24. He will be accompanied by his daughter, and his three teenage grandchildren. They will be riding on Rebecca's car. According to Wild Flower, the whole Braullio family will spend Christmas at Paradise Resort," Commander Pusa reported.

"Good," Dodong said, "Please come to the headquarters so that we can finalize our plan."

"Copy that, Commander," Celedonio said.

A couple of hours later, Commander Pusa knocked on Commander Dodong's office door. He was ushered in by Commander Dodong. 

Without further ado, the two commanders went to work.

"I have thoroughly studied the layout, but I've got to see the place first so that I would know the whole feature of that resort," Commander Pusa said.

"When are you going to do that?" Dodong asked.

"This afternoon, Coomander if you allow me," he replied.

"Okay, that would be fine for me," Dodong said.

"By the way, Commander," Celedonio asked, "in your estimate, how many people are there, I mean in that resort?"

"Well, if you have to include the working staff and the security guards, let's say about five hundred. That's just my rough estimate."

"Wow, that's almost a battalion to evacuate!" Commander Pusa exclaimed. "But it can be done, Commander," he added.

"Do you have enough bombs to use?" Dodong asked.

"Bombs are not the problem, Commander," Commander Pusa assured him. "Where would you kidnap the Honorable Congressman?"

"Right in his residence at San Juan," Commander Dodong replied.

"But what about the rest of the family-Rebecca, her husband and the kids? Will you take them too?" Celedonio asked.

"They won't be hurt for as long as they don't do any foolishness," Dodong replied. He added, "Our guns will be equipped with silencers just in case we have to use them. That way, we don't attract attention of the entire neighborhood."

Commander Pusa nodded in agreement.