Asshole much?

"Wheres this Dumbass at..?" Alex asked herself as she watched the minutes on her watch go by slow. She then heard the roaring engine of his car. She made her way over to the parking lot to be met with her boyfriend, zeke. The one idiot that didn't past his senior year. Part of the reason no one messed with Alex was because her boyfriend was the schools only drug dealer..

"You're like 20 minutes late" Alex said as she walked up to zeke, getting a glare from other jealous girls.

"Sorry babe, I was making more skat" he said that and slipped a couple into his pocket.

"I swear to god you're gonna get caught one day" Alex rolled her eyes, then she heard yelling and looked over at the sound to see the school nerd, Casey, getting his balls crushed on a pole. She rolled her eyes at zeke and made her way towards the school, passing Casey.

"Wipe your nose, blood stains" Alex said with a slight smirk on her face before Stan rosado ran into her.

"Watch it!" She said with a hint of venom in her voice.
"My fault, sorry" he said trying to cover himself up considering he was starring at her ass..
———-Time skip to after lunch———-
Alex sat down in her science class and pulled out her ear buds. But before she could plug in her iPod, she seen Casey walk in. Casey went up to talk to the teacher which got everyone to go around his desk.

"I think you've might've just discovered a new species" the teacher said. Which earned a snarky remark out of Gabe, where Alex has hit him in the gut after.

The teacher took the thing over to a glass fish tank with water in it, and put it in. Where it had multiplied. He went to feel it again, but got bit. Which caused half of the class to jump.
————time skip to after school————
Alex has lived across the street from Stan, which wasn't bad. As Alex walked into her house, Stan was walking out. As Alex walked in, a glass bottle flew at her head shattering on the wall behind her. The front door was still open and Stan heard the bang. He quickly ran over to her house to see what had happened. Only to see Alex being screamed at. Having the most hurtful words being thrown her way wasn't any different from any other day. She looked up when she heard the yelling stop. Her blue eyes had met with hazel ones. She quickly put on a fake smile and welcomed him in. She grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear. "Act or I'm dead" she whispered Only for him to hear it.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Stan. He's a athlete." Alex said with a fake smile on her face. Stan went along with a smile.

"That's great honey. He can spend the night!" Alex's Mom quickly replied acting like what had happened only a minute ago didn't happen..

"Great.." she replied. She knew she was getting a night off of the abuse...
————time skip to night time—————
"So where should I sleep?" Stan asked.

"You can sleep in my bed, I can take the floor" Alex said, having a tiny smile on her face.

"No, you take your bed. I'll take the floor" he replied, being a gentleman. And at that moment Alex's thoughts about Stan has changed. She knew she had caught feelings but it was too late..

"We can both take the bed.." she said.

"Okay" he said..
Alex quickly got up to change. She walked into her small bathroom and put on just a simple bed outfit.

She slipped into the covers and Stan took off his shirt then slipped into the covers with Alex

She slipped into the covers and Stan took off his shirt then slipped into the covers with Alex. They put a pillow in the middle of them to stop any contact.. then they both fell asleep.