"What are you doing"

Alex quickly woke up as she heard her alarm go off, shaking a shirtless Stan to wake up. She got up and changed into her outfit for the day.

Quickly slipping on her glasses then brushing her teeth, she walked over to stand to make sure he was awake

Quickly slipping on her glasses then brushing her teeth, she walked over to stand to make sure he was awake. He was. So Alex went back and did her makeup.
—————-time skip———————
Stan and Alex pulled up to the school in her Sleek red impala

 —————-time skip———————Stan and Alex pulled up to the school in her Sleek red impala

Alex got out first, not grabbing her bag cause she wouldn't need it. Stan and Alex walked into the school, being greater by Delilah and Casey. Delilah had on glasses and a pretty baggy looking shirt.
"We need to talk to you" Casey said, as he and Delilah dragged Alex and Stan behind them. When they got into the location that they would be talking in, Alex realized it's was the science room. She rolled her eyes as she got closer to the 3 losers around a empty fish tank.

"We think Aliens have invaded the school" Casey said, leaving Alex and Stan in shock. They both started to laughed. Soon, zeke and Marybeth walked in as Mr. Furlong walked in behind them.

"What are you kids doing? Shouldn't you be in class?"
"Well, you see, Casey here thinks you're a alien" zeke said
"The whole faculty actually" Stan added getting a jab to the side from Alex. Mr. Furlong went to close the blinds of the door, then we turned around.
Zeke tried to leave only to get thrown to the ground. Casey also tried which got him flung into Stan who caught him. Alec quickly grabbed the closes thing which was a bat. She swung at Mr. Furlong, hitting him in the side knocking him to the ground. But he got back up and went after Zeke. He chopped off Mr. Furlongs fingers, and they crawled all over the floor. It was gross. Zeke Stabbed him with his skat in his eye. But he still got thrown back. As he came closer to a wet Zeke on the ground, Alex quickly took a hit and landed it straight into his face, making him fly backwards. Then he started to spazz. Alex grabbed her bat.

"This is usually where someone says, let's get the fuck outta here" Stan says.

"Let's get the fuck outta dodge" Alex said
They all walked over to the door, where Stan explained that they would go for the parking lot. Quickly they all walked out. Alex still had the bat in her hand, Stan was putting on his jacket and everyone was sticking pretty close together.

Finally they made it to Zeke and Alex's car.
"I'll ride with you guys, I'll leave baby here" Alex said, walking with Stan.
As they were getting into Zekes car, Gabe came up.

"You sure you don't wanna play with us Stan?" He said as Stan quickly got in the car, and Alex jumped on his lap cause Zeke almost took off without her. She made herself comfortable on his lap As he wrapped his arms around her waists.

———-time skip——————
They got to zekes house and they all walked in. Zeke told everyone to do the skat so we knew who was a alien and not one. Alex stood up and grabbed a pen, quickly snorting it, then Casey. Casey was tweaking really bad which caused Stan to act out and point a gun around. Zeke then did skat, then Stan. Alex sat on Stans lap as the both tweaked. Then Marybeth and Delilah had to go. Delilah went, but she freaked out, Stan pushed Alex off of his lap.
"Del..?" He asked in a really sweet voice. He went to grab her arm but she was too fast. She was a alien. Casey tried to shoot her, but missed. Alex quickly grabbed the gun
"ILL DO IT" she said as she shot at Delilah that ran outside. Alex hit Delilah on her shoulder. But it didn't stop her. She kept running until she got into a car.
——————————————————