Introductions

At Berk

Not long had passed since Hiccup had awoken after losing his foot to the battle against the Red Death. The whole village is busy doing their daily routine with their reptile companion(well...some of).*cough* Mildew *cough*

Inside the old dragon arena, the teens are doing their own things. Well, more of Snoutlout trying (and failing) to flirt with Astrid, the twins are arguing about Thors-knows-what again, Fishlegs is in the corner trying to make himself invisible along with is his Gronckle, Meatlug. A 'thud' is heard and they saw that Hiccup and Toothless already landed.

"Morning guys!" Hiccup greeted with a smile while Toothless gave them a toothless smile as a greeting. Hiccup is answered with 'mornings' and smiles. Before they can start their training

a blinding light came to all of Berk and once the light is out, it is devoid of anything other than the houses, farm animals and birds twittering.

The Vikings and Dragons woke up to an unfamiliar place with a high ceiling and a lot of strange-looking chairs. You could hear groaning from both Vikings and Dragons. Panic whispering and muttering soon filled the big room.

"WHERE IN THORS NAME ARE WE?" Stoick the vast, The Chief of Berk yelled.

"Do you know that it is rude to yell in somebody's home?" Said/asked a very calm and feminine voice that the Vikings and Dragons aren't familiar with.

Everyone turns to the left where the voice came from and is surprised to see a girl leaning on the wall beside a door. The girl is about at the age of 18 and her long blonde hair is in a side braid and stunning forest green eyes, she's wearing a plain red hoodie with a black skirt and black sneakers. Everyone is speechless at her strange clothing. It took everyone a minute to recover from and question her on 'What they are doing here', 'How did they get here', and of 'Who is she'.

"Everyone please calm down and asks a question one-by-one and I'll answer as best as I can," The girl said in a very calm tone. When everyone finally calms down the girl asks them to sit at chairs and for the Dragons to perch on slab rocks that are connected to the walls.

"Okay, we are already seated now please tell us what are we doing here," Stoick said with a surprisingly calm tone.

"Yes, yes I'll answer your question," The girl said while walking to the front screen.

"But, first" The girl started giving them a sweet smile "My name is Rose," The girl now known as rose said while waving her hand in greeting.

"Do you have a map?" Snotlout said in a flirty tone.

"Um," Rose blinked "no I don't have one, why?" She asked.

"Because I keep losing in your eyes" Snotlout flirted. Groans could be heard anywhere the loudest being the other teens.

"I believe that I'm 2 years older than you," Rose said in an annoyed tone."And I'm not interested in you"

"Age shouldn't come between our love, baby" He grinned and completely ignoring her last comment. She looks at him for 5 seconds and averted her eyes back to the others completely ignoring him. You could hear Tuffnut teasing him for his bruised ego.

"Anyways, the reason you guys are here is to watch and read fanfiction that your fans made," She said in a cheery and excited tone. Her speech, however, is meet by confused murmuring on what is fanfiction and everything.

"Watching a what" Hiccup said confused.

"Well in modern times your story is very popular and a lot of your fans and admirers made fanfics whether it be a video, movie or books". Rose explained and before the asked she pulled a sparkly silver stick (Think of Fairy Godmother's wand but smaller) out of her purse.

Rose whispered a quick spell that will let them know about the modern knowledge and for everyone to understand the dragons. After a few minutes of confusion from the Vikings and dragons. Hiccup timidly raised his hand.

"Yes, Hiccup?" Rose said while pointing at him.

"I just wanted to know what just happened?" He asked.

"Well...I just cast a spell on all of you that will give you the knowledge of the modern times and for you to understand the dragons." She started to explain.

"WHAT?? both dragons and Vikings yelled.

"Yes, I know you can now understand what they are saying. Now let's go back to why your here. All of you are currently in a place called a cinema or some also called it a theatre and as I said earlier you are going to watch and read some fanfictions."

"Okay, sounds simple enough but why do you want to do this?" Fishlegs said and asked.

"Call it an experiment" Rose replied and wink at him.

Seating arrangement:

Front row from right to left:

Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Snoutlot. Their dragons right behind them.

The second row consists of Stoick, Gobber, Gothi, the other teen's parents.

The other Vikings sat at the remaining seats.

The other dragons are at the slabs rock that is connected to the walls.

"let's start by watching a video also side notes that you need to remember while wacthing:1 this is in modern times so that includes modern technology," Rose said

"Cool"" Awesome" The twins chorused.

"2 some of you will have a modern name but will still have your Viking name as a nickname;3 there are some people you don't know but there is some that you all will meet in your future and others you most likely not going to meet because they exist in another dimension;4 in all different stories and video some of your age are different a.k.a. there will be a story with some of you being older or younger than you are right now."

That got everyone's attention and curiosity they want to know how they would look like in the future or some who wants to see their younger self and didn't questioned her for more for which Rose is thankful since she didn't think she could explain further and with a flick of her wand the screen turned on while she sat on a sofa that 'definitely' was not there earlier.

A/N:

This is my first fanfic story so if there are some wrong grammar and spelling please tell me and also English is not my first language.

I don't own the How TO Train Your Dragon(Movie and Books) or any other related HTTYD thingy. I only own my OC who will be the host.