HTTYD Fanarts

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but...I updated today.

This is my first fanfic story so if there are some wrong grammar and spelling please tell me and also English is not my first language.

I don't own the How TO Train Your Dragon(Movie and Books) or any other related HTTYD thingy. I also don't own the fanarts that I will post in this book. I only own my OC who will be the host. (Lets be honest if I own HTTYD it will be a mess )

----

When the Rose press the remote, the screen stays black which resulted to everyone whispering to one another if this 'thing' actually works.

"Uhmm...Rose, what's going on?" Hiccup asked. This whole 'thing' is confusing him.

"I..don't know. Let me just check on something. Don't do anything." Rose said with the last one staring directly at the twins before vanishing in a flash of light.

"Why does everyone stare at us while saying that?" Tuff asked his twin.

"Beats me." Ruff shrug. Hiccup facepalmed while Toothless gave a quite laugh, having heard their 'whispering' conversation.

---

"So, I found the prob...WHAT IN BLUE PANCAKES HAPPENED TO MY THEATER!!?"

"Aaaaaahhhhh HELLPPPP!" A certain Dragon rider, covered and smelling of fish, yelled while being chased around the now 'much messier' theater, while being chased by baby dragons with some adult dragons trying to stop the hatchlings.

While all of this happens some of the Vikings are laughing their heads off, the loudest being the row where the other riders are sitting. Rose made her way to Hiccup while suspiciously looking at the two empty basket near the twins.

They didn't even make an effort to hide the evidence, do they?

"Alright, I'm not gonna ask what happened." Rose mumbled under her breath and instead of going to Hiccup, she walked on the little stage and think of a way to get everyone's attention. And to hopefully stop the baby dragons from chasing a fish smelling Snotty-uhh-i-mean Snotlout.

"ENOUGH!" Well....that definitely got their attention.

"There is some complications and it may take a while to fix it but don't worry, I found an alternative only this time were not gonna watch a video. And instead I would show you pictures and fanarts of HTTYD." Rose said after magically fixing everything in the theather including the fish odor from snotlout. She really didn't want her theather to smell.

"How are you going to do that when well..." Stoick trailed off and pointed at the screen"It's not working."

"Oh don't worry, I found a projector and I have my netbook with me."

"Rose, why can't you just use your wand to fix that." Fishlegs ask pointing at the screen.

Rose huffed and grumpily said, "I'm still new to the whole wand/magic thing. I only try to learn the basics."

"So....fixing a whole is a basic spell?" Astrid asked raising an eyebrow.

"....No, but I know that I need to, especially with these crowd."

The Vikings and Dragons didn't even feel offended.

"Well, let's start." Rose, having already start setting up the projector while answering their questions, added. "Alright, first picture is..."

"Well, we know this is you guys right but the next one is when you lot are 18-19

"Well, we know this is you guys right but the next one is when you lot are 18-19."

"I look so awesome, right ba-OUCHH!!"

"Woah, is that Hiccup. Who knew he grow up as a hottie, Me likey!!"

A lot of young females agreed (which may or may not include Astrid) and some are even close to fainting.

"Well, look at that laddie puberty hit you hard." (I am so terribly when it comes to accents. I am so sorry)

Hiccup blush and tried to hide in Toothless's? wing but it seems that his bent on embaressing his rider and didn't let him hide in his wings.

Rose sneakily recorded the their reactions in her phone while trying not to laugh. "Alright, next pic..."

(Credit to the owner: TsaoShin on DeviantArt)

'Awwws' could all throughout the theather from childrens, some viking women and dragons.

"Both hatchling are so cute."

"Who knew Toothless would still be cute even as a boat." Stormfly teased a very much embarased Toothless.

"Shut up, Storm." Toothless said trying to hide the fact that he's as embarases as his rider/human brother is. Atleast, this time Hiccup manage to hide in Toothless's wing which left the said black dragon to endure all the teasing from other dragons. Poor Toothless.

----
It's short I know but there are more in the future.

Fun fact: This story was supposed to be published on Hiccup's b-day....and I definetily did not forgot about it...

Nope

Not at all*nervous chuckle*