Comeback

Jungkook Pov's
I'm in my house watching a television when I heard the doorbell ring well i'm not expecting that someone will visit me in this hour well it's now 11:00 in the evening I can't sleep so I watch television by myself.

When I open the door I saw a beautiful lady standing in front of me my jaw dropped when I saw my ex girlfriend Im Nayeon with a revealing dress.

She knows that was my weakness to see her with a revealing dress and she knows that I get easily turned on to see her wearing like that.

We stare at each other not knowing what to do while we are staring I saw some tears strolling down to her cheeks I wipe it right away because I don't want to see a girl crying in front of me especially her the girl that I love. She hug me really tight not wanting to let me go like she did a few years ago she  broke up with me.

She said that I don't deserve her she said that I deserve a perfect girl than her but for me she is perfect. I looked at her and hug her until she broke the awkward silence(Insert Stray_Kids "Awkward Silence" Just for fun😂)

"Jungkook can I ask you?" She said still hugging me and I just looked at her

"What is it?" I asked her

"Can we get back together like in the past loving each other and~~~" I didn't let her finish her sentence because I know what she will gonna asked she wants me to go back to her and I want her to be mine forever.

I cut her sentence by kissing her the kiss was passionate and full of love. She broke the kiss and push me inside the house until I fell on the sofa she is now on top of me and kiss me again like there's no tomorrow my hand roam on her back finding the zipper on her dress after a minute I found the dress zipper and unzip it.

She broke the kiss and stand up and then she let the dress let down to her body now she was standing in front of me half naked because she still have her pantie on her down parts.

I am amazed by her body she became so sexy as I bite my lips . She smirked at me sexily

"Like the view Kookie" she said with a seductive tone that which make me turned on. I slowly walked towards her and squeeze her breast that I love the most I heard her moan it's like music on my ears that I want to hear every day.

I leaned to her face and kiss her with full of love not with lust while we are kissing she put her arms on my neck and I put my arms on her small waist.

Our kissing session turned into a make out session while we are kissing I cupped her breast and played with her stiffed nipple.

We broke the kiss and I am still playing with her breasts she pushed me  to the sofa and kissed me again we kissed in dominance as our tounge are dancing inside our mouth i can't resist this girl and I will never resist her.

She broke our kiss and slowly giving me a wet kisses from my ear to my jaw licking and nipping it as I moan and played with her stiffed nipple.

"Did you like it baby?" she asked me with a sexiest voice that she have and sat on my stomach. She continously licking and nipping my neck and jaw until it get a mark.

A mark that I'm just for her and no one can own me. Once she made a mark she is now going down to my nipple and sucking it. It felt so good and like I'm now in heaven.

She is now going down to my towned abs touching it and kissing it while saying the most important 3 words "I love you". She hook her fingers on the garter of my sweats and tugged it down along with my boxers

"Well Kookie I didn't know that you are this big" she said with a smirk and eyeing my dick and looked at me she kissed the tip of it as I moan she put my dick in her hot mouth and sucking it like a lollipop

"Ughhh" I moan as I feel her tounge swirling around my shaft. "Oh! God..." I moan her hot mouth are driving me crazy I put my hand on her nape pulling her closer until her nose are now rubbing my stomach and my dick are now in her throat.

She gags and I moan feeling the hot tounge that playing with my shaft "Nayeon I'm going to blow" I said to her with that cue I blowed my cum on her mouth and she swallowed it all "Your cum is so sweet" Nayeon said and kissed the tip of my dick.

"Now baby my turn" I smirked at her. I lay her at her back and kissed her passionately I bit her down lip to cause her to moan and opened her mouth I insert my tounge in her mouth so now we are now kissing in dominance.

I broke the kiss as I go down to her jaw and neck and licking it and nibbling it that make her moan I found her sweet spot,kissing it as long it give mark.

I go down to her breast and play it, my fingers are on her stiff buds rolling It as she moan in pleasure. I put her stiff buds to my mouth,sucking it and playing it I love her breast so much it's so soft.

She let out a soft moan as I play with her buds she put her hands on my head to get further on her loving tits suck, nibble, lick, slurp It's the only thing I can do as I played with her tits. I put my hands on her smooth stomach and down to her panties she is now soaked wet.

I looked at her lovingly as I put my two fingers on her pussy entrance and play again on her tits. My hands keep in and out on her pussy as I heard her moaning I kissed her so that the pleasure would go less she put her arm around my neck as we kissed deeply I kept my hands on her pussy as she is moaning on our kiss. She broke the kiss and kissed my jaw licking it.

"Kookie I'm going to cum" she said as the cue her cum continously leaked on my hands. I bought my hands to my mouth and lick it. "Gad your so hot" she said and smirked at me  she let down her panties down to her legs and she is now naked on my sofa.

I smirked at her and kissed her passionately while our tounge is dancing in dominance she hold my dick and put it in her pussy entrance "Fuck Nayeon you're so tight" I said to her almost whispering because of the pleasure and tightness of her pussy was giving to me this is so called heaven.

I thrust into her in and out as I kiss her again "Jungkook you're so big!" she whisper-shout to my ear I smirked at her and looked at her beautiful eyes.

That eyes are hypnotizing me I thrust into her harder and faster "Ughhh! Faster!" she shout as I hit into her spot that makes her crazy "Ughhh! Nayeon-ah!" I shout  as I feel her pussy tightening into my dick.

I fasten my pace as I feel my cum is going into me "Nayeon I'm going to cum" I said to her "Me too, just cum into me I'm safe" she said to me, i cum inside her and I can feel she cum too. I kissed her passionately, we kissed each other for good 1 minutes.

We broke the kiss as I go beside her and hug her  and put a blanket in our naked body, "나연아 사랑해요" I said to her and hug her tightly not letting her go ever again "나도사랑해 정국아" she said to me and hug me tightly.

We slept in each other arms promising ourselves that we were going to trust each other.

The End~