All In My Head (Flex)

prfctsabby
Lucus POV
A. N. Brackets are thoughts
(Riley and the girls just released a new song that I wish I was the sand)

(Riley is Camila, Maya is Lauren, Missy is Dinahjane, Smackle is Ally and Vanessa is Normani)

(Damn that was sexual but who was that boys with them)

L:Yo,Riley great music video but who are all the guys with you guys?
R:Dancers who helped us. Why u jealous of them?
L:No, I am not.
R:If you say so,because I am going to do a solo music video that the girls approve of with shawn mendes called senorita.
L:What as in the shawn mendes?
R:Yeah, why?
L:No, reason. Do you have a picture of him?
R:Yeah on my phone. Here is picture.

(at the top 🔝)

L:Woah he has tattoos.
R:I know isn't it cool
L:I guess. Now about the senorita music video what is going to happen.
R:Well I am a waitress at a diner,well he is a bad boy that comes to the diner to check me out and we dance, then I walk away. He waits for me after work. Skip we ride on his motorcycle, then skip to the hotel scene. I start singing in a tank top and shorts and cardigan against a closet then he takes of his shirt while I walk closer to him then I go on my tip toes and kiss him then he flips us over I am at the bottom. Montage then I open the curtains that light can come through he protects his eyes then I straddle his lap and kiss him. Skip he then drives off, I wait for him outside of the diner then I remember it was just a one night stand. And I walk back to the inside of the diner. Then credits.
L:Oh my God! Does Maya approve.
R:Yes,Lucus the girls will be with me in a scene geez. Why are you so overprotective?
L:No, reason.
R:Mmm. If you say so.