Chapter 18: Dance with Me

Chenle and Jisung had a lot of fun shooting "Go". Growing up didn't seem so bad anymore.

They joked around, ran around, jumped around.

Jisung would tease Chenle often druing the shoot, but Chenle didn't mind. He was too whipped anyways.

"Jisung? Which one is better? This one or the other one?", Chenle asked about his glasses.

"Both are so-so.", Jisung laughed and clapped his hands.

Chenle just laughed with him and shook his head.

Jisung could be either really cute or the "maknae on top" and Chenle didn't knew, which Jisung he liked more.

But he knew, he fell for both of them. For all of Jisung.

And Jisung was now 16 years old.

Both boys were now in an age, where things like love would play a more important role in their lifes.

And Chenle was scared.

Because what would that mean?

They were idols, what made everything so more complicated.

Was it even possible to find someone to genuinely love?

And did Chenle even want to love someone, who wasn't Jisung?

Would Jisung love him back?

Could Chenle even speak about love? Or did he just have a big crush on his best friend, which would be gone soon?

Chenle wasn't sure.
Because right now Jisung looked so good and kissable that he couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Jisung on the other hand was just happy to have Chenle at his side.

He only teased him, because he knew this would made him see Chenle's smile that he loved so much.

Actually, Jisung thought that Chenle looked good in both glasses. No, actually, Chenle always looked good.

Jisung gave him a teasing smile.
Chenle immediately smiled back.

They loved spending time in LA, living their dream.

They couldn't be happier in this moment.

But Chenle's mind wandered to places again, which Chenle wished to avoid.

Since Jisung pecked him that night, Chenle wanted him to do that again.

It was just one second, but it was one of the best seconds in his life.
And since it happend, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

And right now, Jisung looked so so good.

They all did. "Go" gave them a rebellious look and they all looked really attractive.

But Chenle's eyes could only fix on Jisung.

When they had a break, Jisung grabbed Chenle and they went somewhere quiter.

Jisung squished Chenle's cheeks, while saying: "Why are you so cute, Chenle-ah?"

Chenle's eyes widened, but then he saw Jisung's teasing smirk.

"Yah", he screamed and Jisung directly started to run away.

Chenle followed Jisung laughing.

Jisung also laughed.

And then he got an idea.

He abruptly stood still and turned around.

Chenle ran straight in his direction.