Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush

Chenle's problem wasn't only that he had a crush on his best friend.

No, the bigger problem was that he also lived together with said best friend.

Meant that he saw him everyday.

Okay, not everyday.

Since most of the time Chenle lived with his parents.

But in the time of a comeback and promotions, Chenle lived in the Dream dorm. And this time was torture.
Being so close to Jisung but not really being close, was just annoying and hurt the older.

Why it is hard to live with your crush

Example 1: You can run into them anytime. Anytime.

One day Chenle sat in the kitchen eating his cereal, while talking to Jaemin, who ate a yogurt.

The others were already changing their clothes or packing their bags for the coming day full of interviews.

Chenle finished his breakfast and decided to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

But what he didn't expect was for the door to suddenly open and to reveal a shirtless Jisung.

"Sorry, forgot my shirt", the younger said and got Chenle out of the trance, in which he stared at Jisung's chest without blinking.

But as soon as Jisung's words got to him, he blinked nonstop and took a step back. "Ehm, yeah", Chenle mumbled and looked everywhere but at Jisung.

Chenle blushed, which made Jisung smirk. "Never saw abs before?"

Chenle looked up at Jisung with wide eyes. "I- I- ehm...."

"Chenle get ready, we don't have the whole day", Jeno said to him, who just came out of their room.

"Eh, yeah", Chenle bushed even more, if possible and Jisung stepped to the side to let Chenle enter the bathroom.

"Hope you like, what you see", Jisung whispered in Chenle's ear, when the older walked past him, just because he loved teasing the smaller.

Chenle gasped and quickly closed the door once he was inside, to lean against it.

"Breathe, Chenle. Just breathe", he said to himself.

After a few seconds of calming himself down, he started to get ready and tried to get the image of a shirtless Jisung out of his head. But of course the latter didn't really work.

Example 2: When they are in a good mood, they will cook food for you and make your heart flutter. How dare they.

When Chenle came back from shopping with Haechan, he smelled delicious food.

He immediately followed the smell and found Jisung cooking in the kitchen.

"Hi", he said quietly to not scare Jisung.

Jisung turned around and directly smiled, when he saw Chenle. "Oh, hey."

"What are you doing?", Chenle came closer and leaned over Jisung's shoulder to get a better look.

"Cooking?", Jisung asked confused but still smiled. He turned to look at Chenle but when he realized their close distance, he took a step back.

"But you never cook", Chenle said and sat down on a chair.

"Well, I was in the mood.", Jisung shrugged.

"Are you even able to cook for five persons?", Chenle raised an eyebrow.