prologue

•𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗•

"DANIEL!" A blonde haired male screamed, he was holding Daniel, the crews' Captain nup by his hand, "HOLD ON!", the blonde shouted again, attempting to shout over the sound of the roaring rain and thunder.

"JAY, JUST LET ME GO! YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE SHIP!" Captain Daniel explained back to the blonde named jay, "IM NOT FUCKING LETTING YOU GO DAN! I-I LO-"

"Jay!"

"JAY"

"JAY!!", I wake up to dan shaking me frantically, thank god it was just a dream. "Jay?", I turn my head to see Dan on the verge of tears. "Dan? Hey, are you oke-",
"Jay, i was so worried! You were crying and screaming in your sleep! Did you have a nightmare? Please tell me!"

Dan was now crying and i touched my cheek to see it felt like it had previously been wet. I hug him, Daniel and I are very close. Ever since he found me on a stranded island after my old crew ditched me, we immediately became friends.

"Oh yeah, by the way, we are getting pretty close to an Island, i dont think it has a name, stephen just spotted ut through his telescope.", He mumbled into my chest. For a captain he has a very soft personality. He is probably the most kindest person you could ever meet. He is also pretty cute in my opinion, but my opinion doesn't really matter.

He looked up at me and I opened one of my heterochromatic eyes. He blushed a little bit and looked back down.

"LAND-HOOOOO!",  We hear stephen shout from on top of the crows nest, "well, we should probably get off the ship now." I say while petting Dan's hair softly. He nods and gets up. We walk out onto the deck and see the island.

311 WORDS YALL, tf am i doing with my life- anyways comment whos point of view you want the next chapter to be in. Cya :D

-trashy author.