chapter one

•𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗•

•𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁•

"Can you please stop screaming? Its hurting my ears.." Hosuh complained to stephen, mumbling the last part, "hm, nah i like it. Its obnoxious and fun." Stephen replies, getting really close to Hosuhs face, making Hosuh visibly blush. Me and Jay stand there awkwardly, slowly drifting our eyes to look at the island.

"Guys, if you're done being romantic and shit, i think I'd kinda want to go check out the island now." Jay said, unamused, "Y-yeah, same. You guys ready?" I say looking from Jay to Stephen and finally Hosuh. "Mhm!" Hosuh hummed, "yush." Stephen mumbled while eating some sort of food he got from god knows where, "Im ready when you are." Jay said looking down at me and smiling.

I smiled back up at him and quickly started climbing down the ladder of the ship, as soon as i got down Hosuh followed, then Jay and finally Stephen slid down the pole of the ladder, we all laughed except for Hosuh who looked in disapproval at the purple haired Look-Out. "You're so immature.." he says shaking his head. "Hmm? What was thatttt???" Stephen grinned, getting close to Hosuhs' face again, which in return he got a swift punch to the face and fell on the floor. Hosuh pouted as Jay and i laughed, Stephen, who was on the floor pouting and rubbing his eye, grumbled something and started walking onto the island.

As we followed stephen into the thick layer of palm trees, we start to realise that it was completely abandoned, no habitants in sight, at least from what we could see that is. We look around and i notice some sort of house, "Hey guys, is that a house?" I ask, Jay looks over to the general direction that i am looking and starts walking towards it, "H-hey, we probably shouldn't go straight to it, it might still have someone in it!" I say, but it seems like Jay is flat-out ignoring me, as he keeps walking towards the mysterious house.

When we reach it i look around, seems abandoned. "Looks abandoned.." I say, looking over at Jay who seems to be trying to look through the window. "Yeah." He says simply, continuing to stare at the window.

I look behind me and see Hosuh looking unimpressed while being pinned by a flirtatious Stephen. I visibly facepalm and looked back at Jay, who was now trying to open the door. "Jay? I think we should go back to the ship, 1, because it's getting dark, 2 because i think Hosuh might get raped if we dont-" i say shivering at the last part. He nods looking towards Stephen and Hosuh as he cringed and started walking to the direction of the ship.

It was now around 8pm, we were nearly at the ship and we were sitting by a lagoon that we found half way. As we were sitting there i suddenly catch a glimpse of a pink shimmer in the water. Curious, i try to get a closer look, i see the shimmery pink again and i see it a bit more in detail. By the look, it kind of looks like some hair?

Before i could go back the others i hear a voice,

"Hello?"

Haha lol, i finally made chapter one. Hope yall enjoy.

•569 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜•