Faith Lehane- Seduction (c)

When people were to describe your appearance, sexy wasn't the first thing they came to. You weren't unattractive, but you were far happier in baggy sweaters and jogging bottoms rather than anything that would be able to reveal any skin. It wasn't all because of modesty or being self-conscious, rather just a personal preference and enjoying the comfort of it all instead of trying to pander to popular opinion. Your girlfriend, Faith, on the other hand enjoyed to dress to impress and to turn heads of anyone. It was rare she would wear anything that would be allowed around children.

The two of you were lying in bed, having already changed, ready to sleep. Faith wore a tank top that seemed more fitting as a second layer of skin, with a full cleavage on view. Her underwear the only layer of fabric to keep her lower modesty, although if she rolled over, the fabric had been lost, leaving nothing to hiding. You on the other hand had a unicorn onesie on, the hood pulled over your hair, making you look more like a cuddly toy rather than a person, with only your face and hands revealed to the world.

"Well you may not be traditionally sexy," Faith, started, letting her hand grip onto the soft fabric that sat on your side, to pull you towards her. "But you don't struggle to get me going."

"Hey. I've seduced you before," you argued, even though it wasn't fully the truth.

She let out a laugh. "You can't seduce me Y/N. You have no need to. I'm always ready to go."

Narrowing your eyes at her, you unzipped your onesie to reveal your vest as you moved to straddle her with one leg either side of her middle.

"I'll seduce you with my awkwardness," you smiled, trying to not let your voice falter as you reached a realm you never had before.

"Seduction isn't your forte," she chuckled, cupping your rear, trying to ignore the tail from your onesie as she pulled your body down onto hers.

"Well I am going to try my best."

You pushed the onesie from your shoulders, letting it fall back and lay loose around your waist, leaving you in a baggy vest. Faith rolled her eyes, allowing her hands to roam your body. You knew you hadn't really seduced her but she wasn't going to argue as either way, both of you were going to get what you truly wanted.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.