Prologue

Climate change at 2045.

The year when our world became toxic.

Tree's were burning, land and water received pollution. Everything started dying.

Scientist discovered a new periodic element that can be turn into a drug to change someone or something's DNA. They tested on animals. Their results of to their creations were either dying or it became an monstrosities. The other results they came to conclusion were sheep floating and an normal fox letting go gas that turns into red fire.

One day the government wanted to close this experiment and focus on building more machines for their proudly greed to kill humanity or should I say their enemies.

Soldiers arrived to the lab to destroy projects and kill the ones who worked in it.

A lady scientist name Julie with blonde hair and perfectly good figure stole the drug to store into a better place for continuing what they started in the beginning. She escaped the nasty soldiers and drove fast to the nearest dam.

She poured the experiment liquid into the water. Knowing it will pollute the city even more. She wanted to continue her research by experimenting on humans.

Years gone by. Alot of people started changing. Getting powers who all of us thought it was fiction. Some didn't receive their abilities but some did.

Now we are in world of superheroes with superpowers.

Where 75% of the world started developing with people getting powers past the age 9 - 14 years old. Some say it was a gift and some say it was a curse.

If you had superpowers then you know what's happening next. Use your powers for good or bad. If you been caught using it in public areas, you're already dead or kept alive in the secret organisation who started it will be luckily testing you as a weapon.

We all know if you become a superhero with a cape or no cape. Of cause you'll be getting a villain. It could be anyone from your personal life or someone that just hold a grunge against you.

That's where my story comes in. How do I tell i well-structured story when life is absolute choas? We all focusing on what's next and not what's present.

But enough of that. Let me talk about how I dated the most famous superhero and got pregnant with his kids.

It all started freshman year in colleague. I know it sounds cliche how he played football to become a football star and I was medical student studying medicine. I first met him in the medical aid room for athletes who gotten hurt at the game. I was incharge of treating the patients.

He was there supporting his friend on the bed waiting for him. It felt like he was being good friend not continuing the game but staying for him.

I walked in the room with his eyes staring at me. We stared at each other like it was love at first sight. I treated the patient stitching him close and applying cream on his leg.

I excused myself needing to go get a ice pack for his leg but I got amazed when he took a cloth on my desk and blew ice from his mouth on to the cloth. He gently placed it on the patient leg whispering in his ear something I couldn't hear.

The guy who blew ice from his mouth approach me lifting his hand; "Hi, my name is Jake and yours is?"

I lift my hand up also shaking his hand replying to the question. "Sabrina."

From that day onwards we got together to know each other more. We went on dates, I went to his football games and we met each other parents.

Jake's major was business economics. When he gets older, he would take other his dad's business in buildings. Football was just a hobby to let him enjoy himself.

Two years went by. I found alot of things about him. Like he had 3 abilities which was extremely rare. He had ice powers, super strength and flight.

I remembered our 7th date how he actaully tried to pick me up and feel how flying ontop all the buildings you walk past everyday of how the top view looks like.

We were badly inlove.

On my senior year, things changed. He got aggressive and too possessive. He wouldn't want me to go out with my friends or go to my classes without him. Forsake I was 22 years and he 25 years old. I was old enough to make my decisions.

After the day of my graduation. I caught him cheating on me. Immediately I broke up with him knowing I was pregnant with his kid. I didn't want this to end up like this but when he cheats on an pregnant lady.

The following week I got a plane ticket to go stay with my brother Ben. It's sad not letting my baby or babies not knowing their dad but they are good without them.

Nine months later, Tarian and Kalea was born. Twins who I love dearly. At the hospital when my babies fell asleep. I stared watching the news.

A new superhero called Frost bite saved the city from a fire inside a company building. When I saw his picture, I recognise who it was right away. It was Jake. He became the most famous hero around the world helping out.

Now if you wondering; why don't I just go back to him or blackmail him for cash? The answer is no. I chose my life and he chose his. The man under the mask is a man afraid to admit his wrongs and just show what good he can do.

I do not have powers like him but the only power I have is my kids who soon one day will save our earth from evil.