008

imessage & irl

LANI
where are y'all?

MIRACLE
we jus got off the plane ,
on our way to
baggage claim .

LANI
see you in a bit ! 😚
READ !

AS MIRACLE and her friends walked off the plane and into the cool, airy airport, miracle started to get nervous. you know how that saying goes? 'you're getting butterflies in your stomach' ? yea, well that was how she was feeling.

"i cant wait to see my bros, bro," mar commented, grabbing his his bag from baggage claim. leoarta rolled her eyes and hit him upside the head. "shut up ghost, we get it you've been to america before you don't need to brag."

miracle wasn't paying attention to what the future couple was doing, as she was too focused on her phone.

"yo miracle, why do you keep looking at your phone?" mar walked up to her, asking. "i'm waiting for lani. she said she was here with mattia and alejandro and kairi, but i don't see them," she told him, exiting and re-entering the imessage app every 3 seconds.

"i'm sure they're almost here, just be patient." mar rolled his eyes at the nervous girl. miracle couldn't shake off the fact she was nervous. it was her first time ever being in america , hence the confusion of everything. but was she really nervous about that? or, was it something else?

as the three teens stood there waiting for their friends, one of them felt a tap on their shoulder. the 5'3 girl with curly locks grinned as miracle turned around, a shocked expression plastered onto her face. "fuck lani, is that really you?" miracle asked , still not being able to comprehend the fact her bestfriend is standing right before her eyes.

malania nods, squealing softly before engulfing her into a hug. as they pulled away from the hug, she looked behind malania to see the one boy she had been despising for months. yet, she couldn't shake off that heavy feeling in her chest.

the tall 6'1 boy smiled softly as he took in all of miracle's features. he stretched his arms out, hoping for her to accept the offer and come running into his embrace, only to be disappointed in the fact she simply looked at his arms then walked away.

"hey lani, where's alejandro?" leoarta asked the short girl. she smiled brightly. "he's in the car, he gotta watch it so no one steals it and then we have to walk to my house," they all nodded, grabbing their suitcases and following the small girl out the airport.

as mattia watched miracle, closely, he was determined to make her like him. no matter what it would take.