010

live & irl

AS MALANIA went live on her insta account, miracle was getting quite fed up with the 'couple'. ever since her and leoarta arrived at alejandros house, she's pretty sure they've been trying to make her jealous. kissing in front of her, complimenting each other, etc.

USER miracle looks fed up with life lol

she rolled her eyes. "trust me, i am." she told them. "awe, why is that? are you jealous everyone here is coupled up except for you?" the girl who she'd despise this whole time, spoke.

USER who even is this bitch 😭

USER bitch-

USER nah fam see at least miracle is actually relevant.

miracle chuckled, shaking her head. "girl, i don't give a fuck whether y'all niggas boo'd up and i'm not. i'm just mad tired." leoarta snickered, and the girl wrapped around mattia glared hard at her before turning to the live. "why don't y'all give us some dares to do?"

USER why don't you go home bc obviously no one likes you :)

USER bitch not you, ion know why you hereeee 😭

USER am i the only one who doesn't hate her?

"here, i'll go first." mattia finally spoke, sitting up. he turned to face at miracle, a slight tug on his lips. "truth or dare?" she rolled her eyes and shrugged. "dare." he nodded, the tension in the air thick. "i dare you to kiss me right.... here." he smiled deviously, pointing to his lips.

she gagged and shook her head. "fuck no, nigga! if that's the case, i'm picking truth."

USER LMAOOO MARKER LOOKS HEARTBROKEN

USER damn miracle you hurt his feelings 😭😭

yolanda sighed in relief. she hated the fact mattia was so interested in miracle. if anything, he should be interested in her. she had him first, after all. she was his first kiss, his first time, surely he'd choose her over miracle anyday...... right?

the others in the room watched in anticipation at what would happen next. i mean, it was obvious. mattia had feelings for miracle, and miracle had feelings for mattia. why were they denying it? they didn't know.

mattia sighed in disappointment, quickly covering it up with the roll of his eyes. "fine. is it true that if we met under different circumstances, you'd give me a chance?" everyone, including miracle, was shocked by the question. the air became awkward and thick, and everyone felt like they were suffering in the deafening silence.

USER miracle really rethinking her life choices LMFAOOO

USER even leo and lani lookin like they seen a ghost 😭

"so anyways, leo. truth or dare?" mar turned to the girl cuddled up into him. she looked up at him, thinking for a sec. "dare," she smirked lightly, hoping a specific something would happen. he smiled. "i dare you to say yes to being my girlfriend."

USER LMAOO LOWKEY SMOOTH DOE

USER damn alessya punchin the air rn

USER wishing i was leo rn 🤧

leo smiled wild, rolling her eyes playfully. "of course, bitch!" she wrapped her arms around the boy that wasn't much taller than her, while everyone in the room awed.

miracle was happy for her bestfriend. they'd met originally as online friends, miracle being 12 and leoarta 13. yet, she couldn't shake off the feeling of jealousy. all of her friends were talking to someone or in a relationship, while she was lonesome.

little did she know, however.