Time to lie down and rest.

Madelines POV:
"Veronica? Where am i?" I asked feeling very drowsy.
"Maddy.. you are in a hospital" Veronica said still holding my hand
"What happend?" I was still confused on why am i here
"You had an... accident. You fell very ill, mihá, so we had to take you here" My dad came a few steps forward and said
"And why am in the recovery?" I was still asking
" you had an accident, and you had a procedure done." My dad then said
I heard the doctor over saying :" she is still under medication. I suggest that we let her rest until the morning time, let the meds wear off, and then we can performe tests and let her speak with the FBI"
" daddy, what is happening? WHAT happend?" I started to worry, because you normally don't have to talk to the police, while you're in the hospital.
And then the monitors started going off. I had stressed so much, that they had to take action.
And again. It started to feel like it was 15 minutes ago. Everything was cloudy, it felt like i was floating in the air and i was getting tired. slowly.
" it's time to rest, Madelaine. You had done so much, that you are the one who really deserves a break." My mom walked over to me, kiseed my forehead and said
I felt something wet on my cheeck. Frick. I was crying. But it was hard not to. My mom giving that kind of speech, seeing the pain in my dads eyes, Veronica holding my hand, crying, too. And what did i do?
Then i started to feel everything less and less. I couldn't hear good, see good until at the point, that my eyes where so heavy, that the fell.
I then fell asleep.
________________________________
The next day
________________________________

I woke up from the brigh sunshine, coming from the window. It was a sunrise. It wasn't until then, that i had realised, that i have slept the whole night, evening. It felt so good to just sleep,because for the last few months, acctuly about 2 years, i have been working off my brain. You know, i had a routine to drink coffee in the morning, go to school, go to extracurriculars, hit the gym, study more. And do all the in between stuff. I can't remember when was the last time, i had slept for more than 6 hours.
I also then realised how many tubes and wires i had connected to my body. Also i realised it was 9 AM. wow. I had never slept in for that long for i don't even know.
Anyways.
It had been maybe 10 minutes, then the doctor came in
"Oh, good you're awake. How do you feel?" The doctor asked
"Fine, i guess. What happend?" I asked, thinking he will tell me
" you had a procedure done." He said
Then he ran some tests, and before leaving said
" i will notify you're parents, that you're awake."